Roll Call - 2142 Players

Topic's about Some new game by EA
JPistol
Forum User

Roll Call - 2142 Players

Post by JPistol »

Hello JIF,

I'm not an offical Rep. I just know that the 3FL wishes to include all members of affiliated 3FL clans. In the participation and representing of their Clan in the first BF2142 season. A full team is not needed, just members looking for light and fun competitive games.

There is works at 3FL Forums to develop a collective 3FL Team be made of available members in the 3FL. To field a sixth team for the first 3FL BF2142 season. If the team can not be formed. Spots among the other 3FL Teams will be made for any who sign up.

It will be fun, it will be fun, it will be fun. Please check it out.

Here is the link for the sign-up at the 3FL forums:
http://www.3fl.org/modules.php?name=For ... sc&start=0
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

I started a thread on this in our private forums. We'll get back to you in a few days after we see who's interested. Thanks for thinking of us!
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

Unfortunately, it looks like we only have 3 people: myself, Kelly, and Stepovich. How is the rest of The Other Guys team shaping up?
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

I would enjoy playing too, but I remember playing a few BF2 maps and just getting smoked due to exploits. Are they playing infantry only?
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

Add your three to the pot.

I think the TOG would have eight including the three from JIF. 3FL needs more players in general too. Many of the clans are low and can use the additional help. 30+ is one team that is hurting for players. If the sixth team can not be formed. There are still places for everyone who signs up. Either way will give you folks a chance to partake in more organized and team oriented play.

Wish I could direct you more. Though I went over few people's head on this and resulting a dissmissal from my clan and the 3FL.

There is a little bit of urgancy. The two preseason games are passed. Next match will be offical start of season. Speek with or PM with LtTonster. He will take care of ya.