Yesterday's game before super bowl

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Yesterday's game before super bowl

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

So did we just happen to get on a good team yesterday before the Stuper Bowl or were we good :wink:
Top squad for the match :shock:
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

I have to tell you, that was the best couple of matches I've had
to date with 2142.

You were covering from the back on that one flag, and they kept
coming at us...what a blast defending!

Nice job with the squad leading Grimp ;)
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

You can call it covering from the back if you like, but it was just fear :D It was fun to not just spawn and die for 45 minutes. I got another dog tag or 2. Not sure how many I gave up lying there "defending" :roll:

I was using the sentry gun as a distraction again. Soon as they came through the fence it started shooting at them so they had to run or try and take it out. That gives me a chance to shoot them. Did not always work as it sometimes takes me a whole clip to even hurt them.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:You can call it covering from the back if you like, but it was just fear :D It was fun to not just spawn and die for 45 minutes. I got another dog tag or 2. Not sure how many I gave up lying there "defending" :roll:

I was using the sentry gun as a distraction again. Soon as they came through the fence it started shooting at them so they had to run or try and take it out. That gives me a chance to shoot them. Did not always work as it sometimes takes me a whole clip to even hurt them.
One or two times I got through the fence, there's one of those big pipes just inside it, I'd hide in the pipe and hit them with the shotgun as they popped their heads through ;)
I know what you mean about getting a rest- the spawn/death cycle is relentless! ...and not a little frustrating/depressing at times.