Stag

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]DaftGeordie
Forum User

Stag

Post by [JiF]DaftGeordie »

Just came back on sunday from my oldest sons stag in sunny Portugal 3 brilliant nights of drink drink drink 15 fantastic fellas and on the last night we all dressed as Laydees.......never been grabbed so many times by females in my life LOL
I would put some pics on but might not pass the censor :lol: :lol:
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Re: Stag

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

whats with all these 3 day event stag parties. I think i got jipped all those years ago. I think we went out for about 6 hours.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Re: Stag

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Bit of a British tradition these days. As we haven't invaded anywhere for such a long time now, that part of us that is in our genes comes to the fore & we head off to foreign countries to invade for a while.
When I was in Amsterdam in May, the city was full of British stag parties. Some of us even made the journey by boat to make it more authentic to our roots. Having said that some Johnny foreigner bursting in your cabin at 7.00 am yelling at you to get off the boat didn't quite seem right.
A couple of my mates have recently been on invasion trips sorry Stags, one took Scotland (the Rock Ness Festival for the weekend) & the other the Isle of Wight again to coincide with a pop festival. He made friends with a police dog called Sarah who took a great interest in what he had in one of his pockets ;)