Sniping

[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Sniping

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Does anyone have access to or any idea where I could get hold of soem top down maps for BF3
I am assuming that the PC and PS3 versions have the same map layout and accessibility etc... Even if someone could take screenshots of the maps.

I am thinking of putting together a snipers guide for the maps - once I figure out the best spots and lines of sight etc...

I guess this might be in the guides that you can buy but that kinda feels like cheating, plus I think I am far more devious and innovative in finding sneaky hiding places than your average strategy guide writer.

If any of you wanna help out or join me in this please give me a shout.

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Navy_Seals
Forum User

Re: Sniping

Post by [JiF]Navy_Seals »

Anyone figure out how to make [JiF] tags for ps3 ? Lol
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: Sniping

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

I have a clan tag that has carried over from BFBC2 - clan tags on PSN are limited to 3 characters so no brackets - I am trying to set up a JiF platoon on Battlelog, I will send invites to all PS3 players once done.

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula