JiF Squad last night

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

JiF Squad last night

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

it was good seeing all yous guyz in the game last night. I need to purchase yet another headset (maybe a wireless one) since my son was playing army or something and seems to forget the thing is attached to the computer.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Ya, It was fun. I was trying to talk, but I don't think you guys could hear me. I must have broken something :(
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

BTW I used that ingame messaging thing to tell Smuckers last night and Sandy the other night to come over to the server we were on.
I assumed it worked as the showed up or did your guys just happen to move over?
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

I was sittin down watchin American Idol and something triggered in my mind that my fellow JiFfers were in hard times in midst of the war they were waging. I had to choice but to go in and pwn...
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

I saw the message when I got out of the server I was in. I don't think it showed up in game while I was playing or I missed it. BigJ, I have tried to add you to my friends list, but I guess you don't want me as a friend. :( For those of you that don't have me as a friend that wouldn't mind me following you to a server, my name is JiF-Smuckers :D I don't think the voice part was working either. It wouldn't work for me.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

[JiF]rIot wrote:I was sittin down watchin American Idol and something triggered in my mind that my fellow JiFfers were in hard times in midst of the war they were waging. I had to choice but to go in and pwn...
Watching American Idol would trigger me to start stabbing myself.
Thats as bad as playing WOW :wink:

I will be your buddy Smuckers :?
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

I added you! some of the new fangled things I'm still getting used to. I seem to do much better defending the death star with close quarters fighting than in open conquest games... got a silver recon badge just throwing gernades down console 3 hallway and got 35 kills
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:BTW I used that ingame messaging thing to tell Smuckers last night and Sandy the other night to come over to the server we were on.
I assumed it worked as the showed up or did your guys just happen to move over?
It worked. BTW I got my Armored Service Ribbon! :D C'mon Smuckers "YOU CAN DO IT" Hover tank (think tokyo drift). Track tank (lincoln continental with a gun turret). :wink:
WHO ME?
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I could not play last night :cry:
On another note I got that little flying saucer thingy when we played the other night that follows you around. I don't know if its really worth the upgrade. I think it actually shoots at the enemy and shows enemy positions to your squad. I also believe it protects you while your wounded, but I am not sure.
I probably need to read the instructions about it :D
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

Yeah Grimp, it also gives you away. Everytime I spawned I would see this thing hovering beside a box. Then I realized it was just you.
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:I could not play last night :cry:
On another note I got that little flying saucer thingy when we played the other night that follows you around. I don't know if its really worth the upgrade. I think it actually shoots at the enemy and shows enemy positions to your squad. I also believe it protects you while your wounded, but I am not sure.
I probably need to read the instructions about it :D
The first unlocked drone shows enemy positions(near you) if the radar thingy isnt blown up by the other team. The second unlock of the drone sucks if your the opponent.......not to long ago in berlin I was laying behind something healing and a guy with one of those walked up slowly (drone obviously gave my position) and his drone wasted me. I chose the other route and have unlocked sprint capabilities and extra clip. I found those very useful in running away like a sissy :D to "hide in the bushes" :wink: My favorite unlocks are my Support: Massive machine gun and sentry gun. Assualt: shotgun, rockets, and defib. Cool stuff that the cry babies never gave a chance.....OOPS did I say that! :shock:
WHO ME?
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I have been trying to get on and play for the last few days but it seems like the wife has something going on everyday. I'm going to try my best to play tonight. I was going to play today but my daughter called last night and wants me to go with her to the doc so I can take care of my grandson while she is in the room.
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

[JiF]Lonewolf wrote:I have been trying to get on and play for the last few days but it seems like the wife has something going on everyday. I'm going to try my best to play tonight. I was going to play today but my daughter called last night and wants me to go with her to the doc so I can take care of my grandson while she is in the room.
We have a big wrestling tournament in Grand Forks this weekend. Don't know when I'll be on again. Maybe Sunday. BY the BY how do you move a Titan?
WHO ME?
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

titan commander can move it in the command screen
[JiF]SHUCKEROW
Forum User

Post by [JiF]SHUCKEROW »

OK WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED that you guys where playing bf2142 i have been playing all thiss time on my own. it would have been nice for an im or something geeezzzzz any way nice to hear you guys finally broke downabd bought the game coo !!!