Battlefield 3 wishlist

A place to talk about games in general
Gnome-father
Forum User

Battlefield 3 wishlist

Post by Gnome-father »

This is my battlefield 3 wishlist. You can also post what you want in battlefield 3.

Commander: one thing we misses alot from bf2. This guy was the main key to victory and if a team didnt have any commander they would loose. But imagine a commander sitting in a barrack or a room on a battleship with a desktop with a computer, a map of the map you are playing on and a cup of coffee on the desktop. He is the guy with most power on his team. An good example is when the round start the commander says what each player are going to do ex. supply arty strike(like you did in bf1942), spot targets, drive a tanks/Apc, etc. He could also give you commands like: "drive to this position, clear this house, blow up this vehicle, go here etc. If you did something good like blowing up 2 tanks or clear an house etc. he can award you with points, medals etc. This should be a gamemode where the commander has most power.

Jets: we really miss them. They could bring an airstrike on a laserdesignated target to kncrease accuarcy.

Destructable enviorement: but not as destrucable as bc2! The nades and nadelaunchers should not cause that much damage as they didd in bc2 it could make a small hole in the building. And if the building should collapse it could collapse on another building and make it collapse or damage it! The floors should be destructable and pieces from the house should float around and should never dissapear.

More objects: of course we want more then the same houses!

More gamemodes: what about a gamemode similar to titan where you had to capture arty areas where you could setup your arty and fire at an enemy bunker that contained ammo etc. Once the "roof" is destroyed your team can go inside it and fight your way to the weapon and ammo room and plant a bomb/c4 and blow it up

More maps: More maps will keep the game alive for a long time! Just look at 1942. Its still alive!

Large 64 or more players maps: less linear of course! More open...like Sangre del Toro. Wow man that map was enormous! Too bad it was for singleplayer only.

More weapons: bc1 and bc2 had almlost the same weapons...but since bf3 is going to be a sequel from bf2 the ak-101, the ak-47 and the g36 may be added! :viva:

More controllable vehicles: in bf1942 you could control almost...everything. In bf3 you should be able to controll naval crafts, maybe even civillian cars!

Support for mod tools: long time since last mod supporting bf..

Prone

Better aircraft controlls: ive heard that bc2's chopper controlls where bad...

No campain: they should add training with super good artificial inteligence like in bf2 or bf2 mc.

better server browser: why not?

pc exclusive: the pc will be the best version. consol will be extremely scaled down. good example is with bf2 and bf2 mc.

rankingsystem like in bf2: this was nearly perfect!

no overpowered m60:...

more weapon attachments: you should remove the underbarrel nadelauncher mount a frontgrip and silencer on any gun, mount a flaslight or laserpointer.

more gadgets: like the nightvision from bf2 sf.

no overheadspottingdots: i mean...the dots will be shown on the minimap.

outlook customation: you can change your look and add things like ghillie suit on medic...or...will this be overpowered?

more classes: i dont like that the medic has a lmg...the support class should have this baby.

bleedout: like in some games like mag you can choose to not be revived.

killing spree: should be added in a gamemode like tdm

portable anti-air gun: you could choose to have 1 single use stinger in the antitank class.

the arty from 1942: one guy spot, another guy fire the shell.

if you have any thoughts or wishes please post
[JiF]major confusion
Forum User

Re: Battlefield 3 wishlist

Post by [JiF]major confusion »

wow! how many peanuts did you get for this post? :?
"You can't say civilization isn't advancing; in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198080391609.']Image[/url]
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

At least 70 i think :P

BTW, they should add the commo rose!
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

Yes to all of this and the Commo Rose!

I would also like to add a type of free movement that you see in the single player campaign of the new Medal of Honor: Tier 1 and in the upcoming game Brink. Being able to slide into cover made MoH much more immersible and allows for more strategic movement when under fire.

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

[JiF]Riceman wrote:Yes to all of this and the Commo Rose!

I would also like to add a type of free movement that you see in the single player campaign of the new Medal of Honor: Tier 1 and in the upcoming game Brink. Being able to slide into cover made MoH much more immersible and allows for more strategic movement when under fire.
You mean leaning?
Yes!

Btw, visit this page for more ideas!

http://www.forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

Gnome-father wrote:

You mean leaning?
Yes!

http://www.forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yea! Leaning and being able to "slide" which is basically a quick transition from Running to crouch or prone. It just made moving from cover to cover more immersive and fun haha. Thanks for the forum link!

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

[JiF]Riceman wrote:
Gnome-father wrote:

You mean leaning?
Yes!

Yea! Leaning and being able to "slide" which is basically a quick transition from Running to crouch or prone. It just made moving from cover to cover more immersive and fun haha. Thanks for the forum link!
In Black Ops if you prone while running you will "dive". Like in 1942, diving into cover. Yeah this diving is old, and if i dont see it in BF3. They did it right in Black ops. Impossible to dolphindive!! :viva: