Medal of Honor

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Medal of Honor

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

new MoH is coming out october 5th and damm it looks good.

fighting as member of tier 1 US special unit tougher then the seals and the green berets.

check out the trailer on youtube
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Re: Medal of Honor

Post by [JiF]corn »

I bought the 10th anniversary bundle about a month ago and can't seem to find anyone else playing online.
It seems to be a dead game. :(
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

For those who have BC2 for PC or the VIP edition for XBox or Ps3, you can pre-order the new MoH and get access to the multuplayer beta that starts this thursday, June 17th. For more info check out EA's new "gunclub" to see if your eligible...

http://gunclub.ea.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's the E3 trailer for the multiplayer (it looks a lot like MW2 lol)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaz7r2r_Fik[/video]

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

I think the Call Of Duty games kinda stole MoH's thunder, this looks like they're trying to almost copy MW2 it also looks like a little bit of BC2. Battlefield and CoD are the main warfare competitors for MoH in my opinion. Still looks like a cool game 8)
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

Steam is offering MoH beta. Tried it out last night. Thought it was just like BC2 except a littler faster pace. No respawn timers set so you just spawn when you feel like it. Only two maps/game types available in the Demo. As usual got my ass kicked but it's not bad. I like BFBC2 better so far though....
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Yeah, that's been my experience too. The maps feel cramped to me, and too hectic.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Just hope they can keep this sort of thing out of it when the real thing comes out.
I've played the beta once & came up against a chap who must have been using this

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAqlWxwoZ7E[/video]
[JiF]EA
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]EA »

Anyone else besides me and riceman pick this up yet?
I'm working on solving the gas crisis.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I just downloaded it this morning from Steam
Got a few complaints about the company internet connection being slow whilst it was downloading the single player part. Ha i managed to pass it off as one of our artists were probably getting images off a stock website :lol:
I'll probably play the single player tonight, but apparently the content is a bit limited & it is possible to finish it in about 5 hours of play!
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

[JiF]Lt Gav wrote:I just downloaded it this morning from Steam
Got a few complaints about the company internet connection being slow whilst it was downloading the single player part. Ha i managed to pass it off as one of our artists were probably getting images off a stock website :lol:
I'll probably play the single player tonight, but apparently the content is a bit limited & it is possible to finish it in about 5 hours of play!
Although rather short, I thought the single player was really good. Haven't had time to play this game in awhile but the online play is primarily where it's at. All in all I think it was wroth the money, just a solid game that looks and plays great (despite a few glitches).

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking