Server names BUNNY HOPPING & Padding

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Server names BUNNY HOPPING & Padding

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

O.k. Ive been to BEER GUNS AND AMMO & REEFERMANIACS. I was to another server tonight with mary jane on its site logo. Anyone see any others?? :shock: Whats next? Adult friend finder billboards on the maps :o

What is Stat Padding?

what is NO BUNNY HOPPERS
WHO ME?
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Bunny hoppers are players who jump up and down rapidly to avoid death and or a strafe move combination with a jump to avoid being hit and move faster. In some games you could move very fast with the right combo moves strung together into one keystroke.
Jumping is almost a natural reaction to being shot at in a game. I think the big problem is when it gets scripted to a key so they can do it very fast.
Considered a cheat on a lot of games and servers. Personally I think jumping is just second nature. Somehow scripting it to take advantage of a game flaw I would consider a cheat. Just jumping when an enemy shoots at you I don't consider a cheat. Lots of games now make your character get tired and/or cannot fire when jumping to defeat the purpose of bunny hopping.

Stat padding would be like if you were a medic and keep wounding your buddy so you can heal him to get points. Another example would be for you and you buddy to be on opposite teams and knife kill each other over and over to win a knife badge or something.

I have no explanation for the names of servers :)
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

Ahhhhhhhhh Thank you wise one.
WHO ME?