Match tonight

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
Rocket Surgery
Repeat Visitor

Match tonight

Post by Rocket Surgery »

Hey JiF,

Looking forward to our match tonight, looks like the BFCL site is still down so all we need is your server info and pw. If need be you can post here, at www.socbase.com, xfire me: amoralcenter, or email me amoralcenter@yahoo.com.

See you in a few.

AMC- USF/SoC team
Soul is the ability to make others feel good about being alive, no matter what their condition.

xfire: amoralcenter
[JiF]War Trophy
Forum User

Re: Match tonight

Post by [JiF]War Trophy »

I've sent the server details etc to your email, Rocket.
Good luck all, gonna be a great scrap!
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

[JiF]Match Server
192.12.119.203:14567
PW: SEE EMAIL
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]CowHide
Forum User

Post by [JiF]CowHide »

Hey,

Is there anyway to see the breakdowns of your matches ( who won, who lost, scoreboard ). It would be cool to see how you JIF'ers are doing in the matches. Believe it or not us non - JIF'ers are rootin for ya!! :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva:
Image Image
"Moo Sarge, I said Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!"
Rocket Surgery
Repeat Visitor

Post by Rocket Surgery »

Thanks for the emails guys!

From my perspective, JiF is one classy group of guys and are doing a great job representing this community at BFCL.

One of our guys was late getting home and JiF, several in the wee hours of the Euro morning, were kind enough to wait a good chunk of time for him to get in and get the match started. During the match JiF fought quite valiantly. We had two of our best pilots show up tonight and on top of that I think they were both feeling particularly Ace-y tonight and you guys never stopped putting pressure on our southern flank in the first round.

I suppose in round 2 we sorta caught you by surprise, It seemed as though you put most of your guys where we decided NOT to go. That happens from time to time, has happened to me plenty lol. I think you showed great team work and determination, and I really appreciate the fact that even with scores a bit lopsided JiF was very gracious even letting some of us hang around and play some fragsville with ya.

I'm guessing but it seems like this might be one of your first ventures into organized play (at least in the past couple years or so?). Competition has its learning curve which you'll catch up with soon enough. On top of that I think JiF has the right attitude and sense of teamwork to make some waves sooner rather than later.

Good Luck with the rest of your season, perhaps we'll catch each other in the playoffs!

AMC
Soul is the ability to make others feel good about being alive, no matter what their condition.

xfire: amoralcenter