JiF Squad last night

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

[JiF]SHUCKEROW wrote:OK WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED that you guys where playing bf2142 i have been playing all thiss time on my own. it would have been nice for an im or something geeezzzzz any way nice to hear you guys finally broke downabd bought the game coo !!!
Add us all to your buddy list(Sandretzky) and you won't have to play Barbies with the other guys :wink:
WHO ME?
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

[JiF]SHUCKEROW wrote:OK WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED that you guys where playing bf2142 i have been playing all thiss time on my own. it would have been nice for an im or something geeezzzzz any way nice to hear you guys finally broke downabd bought the game coo !!!
haha, broke down and bought the game...psh...I bought it the day it came out, any hardcore Battlefield fan would do the same!

Add SgtKO to your buddy list :D
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Shuck wakes up :idea: It has it own forum. There are a couple threads about in game 2142 buddy names. Next time we won't forget to send the Publishers Clearing House Prize Team out to tell you :wink:

One of the Buddy Topic Threads Clicky
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

I think you were too busy team killing to notice us.. :roll: just kidding nice to here from you again. add me to buddy list (bigjohnson)
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Jeeze, its only been a few days of not playing and I have noticed that Smuckers is beating me by 3 points...this cannot be tolerated!
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

[JiF]rIot wrote:Jeeze, its only been a few days of not playing and I have noticed that Smuckers is beating me by 3 points...this cannot be tolerated!
WE SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED! I thought I was pretty cool rising up the leaderboard ladder but Smuckers is insane!!! :shock: CONGRATULATIONS SMUCKERS!!!! :D :D :D YOU ROCK! When it comes to deaths in a tank though......You all suck compared to me :lol: .
WHO ME?
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Get busy :D
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

:shock: Didn't relize I had played that long. I guess thats what happens when your wife goes away for a weekend and you can play all day. :) It was like a lonly lan party.
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:Get busy :D
End of Feb I'll be recovering after surgery. Imagine what a guy can do with two weeks recovery. Sad though, it will take me two weeks to match Smuckers one weekend :roll:
WHO ME?
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]Smuckers wrote::shock: Didn't relize I had played that long. I guess thats what happens when your wife goes away for a weekend and you can play all day. :) It was like a lonly lan party.
LOL
That's what I'm hoping this Friday will be like ;)
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.