BFTracks Stats Update

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
[JiF]Djsmg
Forum User

BFTracks Stats Update

Post by [JiF]Djsmg »

I was trying to navigate the BFTracks site and here is what I came up with...

For the [JiF] players:
http://bftracks.net/appl/bft/Search/vie ... /%5Bjif%5D

For the remainder of us on the JiF server (for some reason I can't group all the mods on the same server and get a list, maybe I am missing something, I dunno..) so here is a list for pure BF1942 on the JiF server:
http://bftracks.net/appl/bft/Search/server/238788

Road to Rome:
http://bftracks.net/appl/bft/Search/server/238791

and Secret Weapons:
http://bftracks.net/appl/bft/Search/server/238789
I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly".
That way everyone in the country can get wasted drinking Responsibly.
And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink Responsibly".
Probably will annoy the government as well.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: BFTracks Stats Update

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

woohoo!!!
I'm so special i get my own page xx xx :lol:

oh no

wait
that means i'm last :cry: :cry:
Z
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Zouga the reason you get your own page is because you are infected. It's called Waterboyitis.
The symptoms are, every time there is a conquest map with a thing with wings in it you feel compelled to fly.
The problem will ease with time as you find yourself getting better at sprouting wings & eventually you start killing people as well.
This will of course only partially ease your ranking problem as the stats are weighted in favour of those little monkeys that like to jump in tanks & jeeps & run around on the floor & CAPTURE THE FLAGS!!! :lol:
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtWaterboy »

[JiF]Lt Gav wrote:Zouga the reason you get your own page is because you are infected. It's called Waterboyitis.
The symptoms are, every time there is a conquest map with a thing with wings in it you feel compelled to fly.
The problem will ease with time as you find yourself getting better at sprouting wings & eventually you start killing people as well.
This will of course only partially ease your ranking problem as the stats are weighted in favour of those little monkeys that like to jump in tanks & jeeps & run around on the floor & CAPTURE THE FLAGS!!! :lol:
Hey! Wait a minute....

It used to be that Waterboyitis was associated with tanks... :shock:

geesh!!! I can't "win" wit u guys no matter WHAT I do!!!! ;)

LT
[JiF]Sly Gambit
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sly Gambit »

[JiF]LtWaterboy wrote:Hey! Wait a minute....

It used to be that Waterboyitis was associated with tanks... :shock:

geesh!!! I can't "win" wit u guys no matter WHAT I do!!!! ;)

LT
Maybe you should get back into the tanks. 350 spots and one WinkyDeathKill between us? You're slipping. :D
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

lol Sly... :)

Actually, I'm back to traveling again alot for work.

That really messes with the stats as well.

I have way to much fun playing as my alter ego, [JiF]DeathFromAbove...... ;)

Got an in-game comment from Brick yesterday saying, 'would someone plz shoot down Waterboy!?!?!? he is becoming damn annoying'.

I guess after 7 straight "deaths from above", that would do it to ya!!! ;)

LT
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

WaterBORT must die!! Next time I see him in the sky I'm immediately switching to his team. I'll have a better chance to get him if I use the "TK- oops sorry" technique. WaterBORT is usually pretty good at forgiving an "accidental" TK. It's the tenth or fifteenth TK that usually convinces him to stay out of the sky. So I'll need the rest of you to work with me so I don't get auto-banned.

Remember if you see WaterBORT get into a plane (regardless of what team he is on) for the good of the game and the sheer joy of victory - shoot him down!. Type "sorry" or "sry" in chat then do it again. :lol:
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

Another alterego I have been messin with lately is,

[JiF]IWantToBeLikeMent (remember the old Michael Jordan commercials??)

Too bad my arm strength for throwing mines at vehicles and my detonator timing still need worked on (both still have me as a sacraficial lamb too)!!

"Doing the worm" to get close enuff to mine a tank (while they try to mg you!), has always been a beautiful thing that Mentat has mastered that I try to emulate!! :)

LT

ps. best move so far was yesterday against a guy named Mr. Rogers:
he was in a chi-cha and I swooped down in a corsair & missed him. came back around and he jumped into the mg position in the tank.
he tried to shoot me down & I swept down and clipped him dead with my wing while in the tank! I was able to fly away with a scratched up paint job.
he was shocked!!! the text chat after was funny!!! ;)
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

I may have to come out of retirement just to shoot at WB. I've always believed that airplanes are just targets. Somewhere I posted my philosophy on aircraft. I'll have to see if I can find it.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.