For those that play on the =MFH= servers

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

For those that play on the =MFH= servers

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I know there is a few others besides me that play on Merlincats servers. This morning they posted some new rules and they are according to the BFROE rules. Might want to read them before you play just to be safe so you don't get kicked or banned.
New MFH Server Rules
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Re: For those that play on the =MFH= servers

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

Could you copy and paste them in here? I'd have to create an ID to read them from what your link states.
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

Here you go.

Merlincats Funhouse #3 C.Q

Server Rules
Cheating/hacking/stats padding
Cheaters/hackers will be banned and turned into punk buster to have their CD key hash globally banned. Stat padders will be banned and turned into EA to have their rank reset

Disrupting game play, use of foul language, and belittling other players, will result in a kick and/or ban.

Arguing with admins about any of these rules may get you kicked or banned, so please follow the rules and dont argue over them.

Spawn Camping
Spawn camping will not be tolerated. You can be kicked/banned for it. (Only snipers may spawn camp)

Uncap-able Flags
If you are in an uncap-able flag and not destroying ground targets, you are spawn camping.

Prone Spamming
The prone-> crouch -> prone move is considered an unfair tactic on this server, and you will be kicked for using it.

Stealing Vehicles/Aircraft from teammates
This action is not allowed, period. You will be kicked immediately. Repeat offenses will get you permanently banned.
Aircraft
Any of the following will result in a kick.
[A]Intentional ramming of aircraft into an other air/ground target. flying transport and you bail out and cause your teammates to die.

Anyone in the Commander position is prohibited from flying. It is near impossible to perform your duty as your team's commander while trying to pilot an aircraft.
Stealing Tanks, APC, and Aircraft from enemy main This action is not allowed, there is no reason for you to be in the main in the first place, therefore you will be kicked.

Anyone found breaking these rules repeatedly will be banned for good

Merlincats Funhouse #1 N.S. (mixed mode)

Server Rules
Cheaters/hackers will be banned and turned into punk buster to have their CD key hash globally banned. Stat padders will be banned and turned into EA to have their rank reset

Disrupting game play, use of foul language, and belittling other players, will result in a kick and/or ban.

Arguing with admins about any of these rules may get you kicked or banned, so please follow the rules and dont argue over them.

Spawn Camping
Spawn camping will not be tolerated. You can be kicked/banned for it. (Only snipers may spawn camp)
Prone Spamming
The prone-> crouch -> prone move is considered an unfair tactic on this server, and you will be kicked for using it.

Uncap-able Flags (mixed mode)
1. Assault Lines game mode
The only time you are allowed in the enemy main in assault lines mode is when your team captures ALL other spawn points and UNLOCKS the enemy main. The moment a spawn point is recaptured by the other team and the main becomes locked again, you must leave, or you will be kicked for spawn camping. THERE WILL BE NO EXECPTION, YOU CAN HEAR WHEN A SPAWN POINT IS LOST.
2. Titan mode
The only times you are allowed in the enemy main in titan mode is to board the titan (in the advent the titan is over the enemy main when the shield goes down),and to destroy ground targets, if you are not doing any one of those two things, you are spawn camping, and you will be kicked/banned.
3. Conquest-assault
If you are in an uncap-able flag and not destroying ground targets, you are spawn camping, and you will be kicked/banned
Prone Spamming

This action is not allowed, period. You will be kicked immediately. Repeat offenses will get you permanently banned.

Stealing Tanks, APC, Aircraft from enemy Mains
AT NO TIME WILL STEALING OF AIRCRAFT FROM A ENEMY MAIN BE ALLOWED
1. Assault Lines game mod
This action is allowed, upon the following guide lines:
After destroying assets the player uses vehicle to escape, otherwise he/she is violating the no spawn camping rule. At no time will stealing of tanks be allowed
2. Titan
The player is trying to use an APC to board the titan, or after destroying assets the player uses vehicle to escape, otherwise he/she is violating the no spawn camping rule. At no time will stealing of tanks be allowed.
3. Conquest-assault
After destroying assets the player uses vehicle to escape, otherwise he/she is violating the no spawn camping rule. At no time will stealing of tanks be allowed

Aircraft
any of the following will result in a kick.
intentional ramming of aircraft into an other air/ground target. flying transport and you bail out and cause your teammates to die.
Anyone in the Commander position is prohibited from flying. It is near impossible to perform your duty as your team's commander while trying to pilot an aircraft.

Anyone found breaking these rules repeatedly will be banned for good.

Merlincats FunHouse #2 TITAN
Server Rules

Spawn Camping

Uncap-able Flags (when not in titan mode)
If you are in an uncap-able flag and not destroying ground targets, you are spawn camping.

Dolphin Diving
This Mid-air/prone move is considered an unfair tactic on this server, and you will be kicked for using it.

Prone Spamming

Stealing Vehicles/Light Armor (APC) from enemy Mains
The player is trying to use an APC to board the titan, or after destroying assets the player uses vehicle to escape, otherwise he/she is violating the no spawn camping rule. At no time will stealing of tanks be allowed.

Aircraft
any of the following will result in a kick.
intentional ramming of aircraft into an other air/ground target. flying transport and you bail out and cause your teammates to die.

Anyone found breaking these rules repeatedly will be banned for good
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

I don't think we're gunna last too long... :lol:
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Wow, after reading EVERYTHING, there are a lot of rules, almost so much that I could do most of them by mistake, don't think the server would be fun anymore w/ the constant threat. I hate having to think that much when playing a game, I'd rather use what the game has given the players to use. I can see the unfairness in ramming and such, but some of that other stuff is going a bit overboard...
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

Most of those rules are from EAs BFROE. The foul language and belittling other players they take a little serious when typed in because they have some 8 and 10 yr olds that play all the time. If you join their vent server then go into the hardcore channel you can say whatever you want. To me there doesn't seem to be any more rules then some of the other 2142 servers I have been on in the past.

Basically if you go in and play for fun and don't cheat/hack then you don't have anything to worry about really. I can understand the reasoning behind most of the rules with no prob.

I just wanted to pass along the rules so no one gets into a jam when they come in to play.
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

I think my prob would be spawn camping on Titan mode, I'm prob a frequent violator of that...