EVE-Online

A place to talk about games in general
JPistol
Forum User

EVE-Online

Post by JPistol »

Been playing this for the last month. Checking to see if any ya playing.
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Re: EVE-Online

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

I played the trial and stopped after I got sick of the repeating missions. Same area, same guys. :(

I would've continued to play but I couldn't convince one of my friends to pick up the game so I didn't continue after the trial. I may start again once the next major update happens.
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

Yes, EVE is mostly about the PvP. I myself not fond of PvP and I just try to high tail it out of there when it happens. Guess why I took on the hauling profession. Pirates (player characters) like to pound on Industrial Ships. All I have is to use against them is sneakyness, cunning, and speed. Oh and some luck.

Some old FPS friends of mine were already playing. Made it easier to stick around.

Revelations II has added some new PvE elements. Missions that have to be found out by an explorer players. Some having 10+ Warp excelerators in them bringing you all over the region(s). In time they will get repetive too once done over and over. Though the loot to be gained from the missions is worth it. To be used or sold to others.
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

Anyone play this at all? I'm thinking about getting back into it.
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

Some new ships been added, new nano tech has been added. The big addition is with the latest patch Empyrean Age. EVE-Online has heated up in the conflict. The truce between the 4 species/races have been broken. New NPC/PVP militia missions are now available based on your aliance with chosen faction. Concord is still out there, but will not get involved with faction warfare. So if you been running the new faction missions and these missions lowered your standing with the Amarr. If you enter into Amarr space. Amarr NPC warships and PVP militia players will engage you on site.

Can not thell you much more. I've been off-line for about a month.
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

Yeah, I signed up again. I haven't been playing it often because I don't know anyone else who plays it. You can find me on there as Rhykin Lange.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I just signed up for the trial on this...anyone still playing? I'll probably try it out tonight.
ImageImage
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Tried this out last night, so far I'm not so impressed. I'll try to give it more time, but it seems kinda blah to me so far.
ImageImage
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

At least you are giving it a second chance.
I guess it must be too slow. :(

Maybe my past experience with Runescape has kinda made these type games less enjoyable.
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

Time to revive a three year old thread. :)

Started playing again by the way. The latest massive update (walking in stations) and the upcoming Dust 514 integration got me back into playing.

I was only deterred last time because my account glitched and I had negative signed 32 bit integer experience points. It appears to have been fixed. :)

-- Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 pm --

Still playing this if anyone has started or returned. I recently got back into it a couple months ago. Time splitting right now between EVE and Day Z. :)