Port Bavaria

Topic's about Some new game by EA
JPistol
Forum User

Port Bavaria

Post by JPistol »

Was playing few Assault Lines last night. Port Bavara 64 version. The map with the overhang platforms.

Played it many times before. Though was the first time I actually paid attention to the walkers on the map. I never new that so many Walkers spawned in on the 64 map. At one time the game had 4 walkers playing tag. Shooting back and forth at each other. I was running in and out of buildings playing Peek-a-boo. It was riot.

Played armor (walker) for the whole round so finnaly got the gold armor service badge that night and on full server died only 5 times, once to motioin mines, two to artiliry, two to another walker. The EU Commander was Jonny-on-the-spot with supply crates. So was the enemy PAC Commander. Would almost find a crate at every control point.
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Port Bavara is one of my new favorite maps, its very unique. Pistol, add me to your friends list (SgtKO) I'll hop on a server w/ you sometime!
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

Will send ya a buddy message.

Port Bavaria is nice. Like I mentioned in the fav map post. Port Bavaria is starting to get played to much all ready. Like to get in some more action with Liberation of Leipzig. The dark overcasted map (not a night map!!! Grrr). Been dieing for some conquest Minsk.