Earn points crash, earn points ...

Topic's about Some new game by EA
JPistol
Forum User

Earn points crash, earn points ...

Post by JPistol »

Last night playing assault lines. Had me up to 96 trophy points when I last looked. Not to mention two sheets of pins. Just before the round is to end. Crash to desktop, log back in hurry to get into the server. Server had crashed too and everything was whiped clean. :?
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Re: Earn points crash, earn points ...

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

JPistol wrote:Last night playing assault lines. Had me up to 96 trophy points when I last looked. Not to mention two sheets of pins. Just before the round is to end. Crash to desktop, log back in hurry to get into the server. Server had crashed too and everything was whiped clean. :?
Same thing happens to me, more than I care to mention...a lot of server crashes. :x
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

And here I thought this thread was another plea to [JiF]Crash to finally get 2142 and start earning points in the game. :-D
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

Yeah Crash get the game you slacker.

Thinking might try and stick with 16 and 32 player maps till it is fixed. Quicker rounds.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

JPistol wrote:Yeah Crash get the game you slacker.

Thinking might try and stick with 16 and 32 player maps till it is fixed. Quicker rounds.
The smaller maps really are much more fun...more finesse, less of the stim-overload you get in the 64 player spawn-and-die-ad-infinitum servers.
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

Totally agree. I never play on those huge 50+ player servers. 32 is my ideal size.
[JiF]DispDave
Forum User

Post by [JiF]DispDave »

Let's not forget - Crash said if I got the game, so would he!!!
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

I like them all because each is different experiance, sometimes hardware is different. I can't stand large maps with small number of players. Bit too boring for my taste. It is a mood thing too, going to a full 64 man server. Your looking for chaos. I've played a few games were it was 64 players on 16 player map. That is some mayhem in cyberspace there.

Who likes 16 player Tunis. I like it a bit more than 32/64 Tunis.