Good Game

Topic's about Some new game by EA
JPistol
Forum User

Good Game

Post by JPistol »

Folks brought a good challange to me. Wish the team I was on were bit more organzied. Still was fun to exchange rounds with ya.
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

Organized? Is that we are? It was purly accidental. :D All I know is every time I died, I saw you did it. :x It was fun to be able to get even a few times though :D See you on the battlefield, it was fun tonight.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

Hardly anyone on all weekend and you guys come out
on a Monday night?
I have to change my gaming times!
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Monday night is prime TV night, but I'll be on late tonight, spring break! (well not really, Im still working today and thurs)
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

The first round I got a warm welcome (twice) from AlbieDamned at the main. :P Once could find a hinding spot to protect my ars. Took over as commander for the EU forces. During that round had one or two other players mutany against me 5-7 times by end of it.

Even though was pinging in 150s, I liked that the server was playing 16 player size maps. They can often be more exciting to play than 32 player maps. If you have not played 16 player Tunis. You don't know what you are missing.

Are most of folks at JiF west coasters? I'm a Minnesotan.
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

Actually, we're mostly east coasters. Specifically New England, though I hail from Maryland. We do have one Minnesotan though, Sandretzky. Also a couple Ohioans.

JPistol, I do specifically remember you killing me with a long range Pilum shot while I was manning the Rorsch gun on Bridge at Remagen on the overpass at the end of the bridge. But I got a lot of good licks in on the Goliath before that (I think I got credit for destroying one of them), so it was all good. :)

I actually used the Rorsch guns more than I ever have last night, and I have a new found respect for them. I got a bunch of walker kills - they seem to take down walkers with just two hits. And their reload time is pretty quick. The only downside is their slow turret rotation. But they are a great option when you're playing assault and have no other recourse against vehicles.
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

JPistol wrote:The first round I got a warm welcome (twice) from AlbieDamned at the main.
By the way, I actually felt bad about that. I hopped in the second seat of a speeder, and the guy drove us to your main. I'm not normally a base camper. But what was I supposed to do? After a few kills, I actually stopped shooting and let us get blown up.
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

People are ment to be in the main area. Otherwise the game would be designed differently. When that situation comes I try my best not let it get to me and take out as many as possible before I am put down. I leave it all to chance.

I wasn't driving but was in that Goliath at start. Had the rosch and 3 other engineers taking pot shots at it. Managed to subdue the two engineers on the overhang and the one on the lower level. But you were well protected against the small arms fire from the Goliath. Then you blew us up. To get back at ya. Spawn in at the main, pulled out the Mitchal. I actually didn't think I had hit you. From that range I can not see obsticals in front of a target and assumed that I had hit a railing or something.

Think that was the difference between the two teams. Your team tended to be more responsive in taking out the armor were my team tended to leave your armor with free rain.
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

I noticed they were trying to kick Jpistol.... I voted No but I hestitated :wink:
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

lol bigjohnson, that was the only round the team one.
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

So last night was a couiple good games, I blew Albie up twice, shredded Dave twice... Could have had Albie's dogtags if I moved a little quicker down the titan hall. close game but their titan blew up and hit the wrong button for parachute so I missed out on my pin..
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

What JiFers dog tags do you guys have :?: Not that I am keeping score :wink:
[JiF][AARP]Jimbo
Site Admin

I don't know Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Jimbo »

I am just a by stander in this but it seems to me that since Grimp has shown the Dog tags he has captured he hasn't played much and is some how blaming it on being old and over worked. I think he is just plain scared that you all are going to hunt him down.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

I fear nothing :!: Well except planes, heights, broccoli, donut famine and maybe a few other things to numerous to mention :roll:
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

I only have Albie's so far...
It's only a matter of time Grimp ;)
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.