Good Game

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Not happening :)

One night we were playing ( I was in Smuckers squad). I came up a stairway and I see guy laying there. As I look I see a red tag above him.
I creep up and start stabbing. Then over VoIP Smuckers says Grimp are you trying to stab me! Apparently the red tag was somebody off in the distance :oops: I never have noticed uniform colors which always gets me in trouble.
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:Not happening :)

One night we were playing ( I was in Smuckers squad). I came up a stairway and I see guy laying there. As I look I see a red tag above him.
I creep up and start stabbing. Then over VoIP Smuckers says Grimp are you trying to stab me! Apparently the red tag was somebody off in the distance :oops: I never have noticed uniform colors which always gets me in trouble.
What's worse is that the uniform colors changed for NS. I think I've got them figured out now though.

The only JiF tags I have are BigJ's. I emasculated him.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I think I have Albie's, Sandy's and Big J's. Soon to have the rest :wink:
[JiF]DispDave
Forum User

Post by [JiF]DispDave »

I giggled like a skool girl when I was gunning from the Titan onto a cap and got Step, Albie and Step again.

:-)
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

[JiF]DispDave wrote:I giggled like a skool girl when I was gunning from the Titan onto a cap and got Step, Albie and Step again.

Yes, I recall that. Very Waterboy-esque of you. Find the biggest gun available, ala the battleship on Iwo Jima or Wake, and then hammer away at the poor guys on foot. :-D
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

they only reason I don't have any jiffer's dogtags is that i can't find them after they've been blown into a pile of goo
[JiF]DispDave
Forum User

Post by [JiF]DispDave »

Hey Crash - do you remember that time in 2142 when we were on the Titan......

.....Oh that's right YOU DIDN'T GET 2142!
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtWaterboy »

[JiF]AlbieDamned wrote:
[JiF]DispDave wrote:I giggled like a skool girl when I was gunning from the Titan onto a cap and got Step, Albie and Step again.

Yes, I recall that. Very Waterboy-esque of you. Find the biggest gun available, ala the battleship on Iwo Jima or Wake, and then hammer away at the poor guys on foot. :-D
You know, Albie, that the Iraqi insurgents cry like that too, when they are throwing their sticks and stones at the B-2 bomber or M1 Abrams coming at them.... ;)

Might makes Right... if you got it - Pound em with it!!!! :lol:

LT

ps. you are all just lucky I have not bought this game.... you would never escape these very real fears - DEATH FROM ABOVE!!! :twisted:
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]LtWaterboy wrote:
[JiF]AlbieDamned wrote:

You know, Albie, that the Iraqi insurgents cry like that too, when they are throwing their sticks and stones at the B-2 bomber or M1 Abrams coming at them.... ;)

LT

ps. you are all just lucky I have not bought this game.... you would never escape these very real fears - DEATH FROM ABOVE!!! :twisted:
Blah, blah, blah... get the game and maybe we'll listen to you ;)
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtWaterboy »

[JiF]Stepovich wrote:
[JiF]LtWaterboy wrote:
[JiF]AlbieDamned wrote: Yes, I recall that. Very Waterboy-esque of you. Find the biggest gun available, ala the battleship on Iwo Jima or Wake, and then hammer away at the poor guys on foot. :-D

LT

Blah, blah, blah... get the game and maybe we'll listen to you ;)
Fear the Water, Step....Fear the Water..... ;)

LT

ps. if I get it, it will just be just another game I pound u in.... just like Poux..... LMAO!!! :lol:
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

calm down boyz.... that's an order! how come no one gets on teamspeak anymore for 2142?
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

[JiF]bigjohnson wrote:calm down boyz.... that's an order! how come no one gets on teamspeak anymore for 2142?
I'm on TS. Smuckers is on TS. I guess we're "no one". :(

I do tend to use the in-game VOIP a lot too though. Gets confusing, cause sometimes I press the button for TS when I mean in-game, or vice versa.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I get confused if I try to use both. I generally just use the VoIP in game thingy and mostly just listen. If I shut off the ingame one and just us TS I feel I am missing something in my squad even though most don't seem to use it.
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:I get confused if I try to use both. I generally just use the VoIP in game thingy and mostly just listen. If I shut off the ingame one and just us TS I feel I am missing something in my squad even though most don't seem to use it.
I've actually found that most people are on it, but don't talk. So they're "lurkers". I've gone most of a round without anything, then in the last few minutes someone in the squad will say something and all of a sudden the whole squad starts talking.
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

last two nights I only saw badger in the 1942 channel