Big-J’s Unlock indecision support forum thread

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Big-J’s Unlock indecision support forum thread

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

Okay. I haven’t picked my new unlock but choosing between Anti-Air for engineer or the Voss for the soldier. Just don’t know… I could get that stupid support scanner thingy in anticipation of the clark shotgun… I guess the extra clip thing might be nice too also in anticipation of the extra grenades but I’d rather have an extra APM which would be cooler
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

a. Voss is a in-between the Baur and Stock Kits. If you are assault more than Engineer then this would be a better choice.
b. Saaw, is a decent weapon vs air units. With 1.20 patch has been a hinderance in my flight plans. Yet there are more ground targets than their are air targets. Saaw can kill infantry, but hitting infantry with the Saaw is another story.
c. Puls Meter is good for checking for enemy units on opposite sides of walls, or hidden in natural terrain.
d. Player ability extra clip is for the side arms. Pistol and SMG. Is a good addition to those who play Engineer often.
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

I LOVE my Clark Shotgun. :!: Hey Big J-------did I tell you how fun the shotgun is. Oooooohhhh Yea! Now thats a weapon! Just say it once slow and loud :twisted: SHOTGUN :twisted: See the shiny little medal on the bottom right?? Man I gotta get a life :wink:
WHO ME?
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

Now I'm not going to say the Clark-15 is a bad weapon. Like said before each weapon fits a persons play style. It just hasn't been my choice kit and was my second to last unlock. My Cons for the Clark is it is a up close personal weapon, and rate of fire is much slower (too slow for my tastes) than the shotgun attachment for the Assault. If a PIN could be gained using the attachment, I never would use the Clark.
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

Ahh but can you say sticky projectile (sp?) the next unlock in line?
WHO ME?
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

I'd got for the pulse meter. To me, there's nothing more valuable than knowing where the enemy is.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]AlbieDamned wrote:I'd got for the pulse meter. To me, there's nothing more valuable than knowing where the enemy is.
C'mon Albie, you don't have any enemies!
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
JPistol
Forum User

Post by JPistol »

As Brigadier General and with 1.20 patch I have been able to play with all the new unlocks. The ESPs (sticy projectiles) havn't impressed me much yet. Rate of fire is concistant with the Clark. Damage yield is much lower than an grenaded and fires in arc like that of a the grenaded launcher of M16 in BF2. Hand grenades are much more effective.

Bonus to the ESPs is you can at least try chassing enemy infantry around and sticking them to ther buttocs.