Skiiing / Snowboarding in New England

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Skiiing / Snowboarding in New England

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

Hey everyone!

If any of you are fans of skiing or snowboarding and are in the New England area, let me know as I will be going quite often this winter. My girlfriend and I bought the Max Pass (https://www.themaxpass.com/), which provides 5 lift tickets on each of the 39 resorts in the program located around the United States and Canada, with ~15 of them being in the North East. I've already been to Killington and Loon once this season, and will be going to Sunapee & Wachusett within the next two weeks before going to Mont-Tremblant for MLK weekend, and Sunday River sometime in March. Everything else is unplanned and will mostly be scheduled on a week-by-week basis.

I snowboard but am a relative newbie at it (only been snowboarding a total of ~10 times over the course of 5 years) so I am still in the category of "currently falling a lot and have to wait several days before going again". I am currently in that state. :D
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: Skiiing / Snowboarding in New England

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I'm jealous! :) Haven't been on the slopes in a few years myself because of the cost of it. Sounds like fun to hit all the different ski areas!
ImageImage