Battlefield 1 - Post Day 1

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Battlefield 1 - Post Day 1

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Enjoyed watching! Hard charging tactics.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]MiniBadger »

I love the game so much. I'm excited to say alot more videos will be up soon!
Attachments
501KMuc.jpg
Hello there
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Been having a helluva time hitting anyone so been finding tips online. Heres one I am trying out

http://www.gamepur.com/guide/24733-batt ... gs-pc.html

I had to turn off my "Enhanced pointer sensitivity" on window 10 because that is mouse acceleration. I have a feeling that will help a lot
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

[JiF]Gib wrote:Been having a helluva time hitting anyone ...
Obviously you haven't played against me. :P
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

I find in this game I'm at my best in FPS shooters, I remember how you played Gib, you surpassed everyone ('specially that wooden badger guy haha). You just need to get back into the rhythm (Pretty sure atleast :lol: )

:shoot:
Hello there
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

Found this on Imgur, I didn't really need this but I thought you guys might like it. I dunno. Here's the link and the post. http://imgur.com/gallery/QiHyh

" "Play The blah Objective" works very well for me, which is where you ignore all chaos going around you and just rush straight to the objective as infantry.

Here's the deal, if someone gets in your way, level them, but don't engage people unless you know they've seen you or are about to. This will increase your odds of making it to the objective alive

Also DO NOT try to engage a tank unless you know it's coming for you since tanks can easily be ran right past without the driver seeing you

On your way, make sure to ready yourself behind every corner and peak around it lying down to reduce your chances of being shot. If it's all clear then move on, remember running away during a 1 v 1 in battlefield can be pulled off 90% of the time so if an enemy is in your way do all you can to kill him but if you start taking heavy damage there's no shame in regrouping

Things to not do: run along out in the open into gunfire looking in a single direction
Alternative: zig zag across the lowest points in the terrain, looking anywhere and everywhere for any sign of movement or contrast

Once you're at the objective find a good corner to but your back into and hunker down until reinforcements arrive or you've killed all the enemies. Make sure no one saw you go into said corner as well

If the objective is turning blue then still keep an eye peeled, if it's not going anywhere that means that you and the enemy are even so watch out. If you get rushed by the enemy it's sometimes smart to just hid and wait for them to leave the objective again

As far as spawning goes, focus on the most volatile objectives, meaning the ones that keep changing sides or have the least amount of people. These objectives are your best chance at getting max points

I've learned that you can top the leaderboard with only 7 kills as long as you play the objective the way I do

I would also recommend leveling up at least two if not three classes at the same rate so you have multiple options that are half decent instead of one decent option

I personally have medic and support at 10 with assault coming in at 8. I don't snipe often so that's lvl 4

If you happen to have to engage a tank, throw everything you have at it and then run away as fast as you can along the lower terrain

Most tanks just have a driver so you can walk all around their back without them knowing

Also, if you see an enemy tank taking heavy damage lie down and get ready to shoot whoever is trying to bail at the last second

My personal favorite class

Do no spawn again if a medic is nearby, most likely were running into gunfire to save your ass so give us a second to get to you

And then I hear "I never get revived" from the kid I just tried to save but who spawned halfway through the death process "
Hello there