BATTLEFIELD 5!!

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

BATTLEFIELD 5!!

Post by [JiF]MiniBadger »

Everyone! The day has come! Rejoice good friends! For the day of May the 6th will be the extravagant world premiere/reveal of Battlefield 5! (or whatever it's called) 4PM EST / 9PM BST! Get ready :D :shoot: :shoot:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR213FB ... e=youtu.be[/video]

:viva: :foch: :faint: :hug: :shock: :cool: :shoot: :clap: :crazy: :keep: :medit: :razz: :evil: :hug: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :roll: :shock: :hug: :papa: :faint: :evil: :medit: :clap:
Hello there
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

Re: BATTLEFIELD 5!!

Personally I'm overjoyed for this game, I loved hardline, I wished more JiFfers had played ;) but y'know, it was still a good game. The mechanics were great and the flow of the game was phenomenal. The map design was pretty good, not mind blowing but good. Battlefield 4 is the gem of the series though, so many great additions and game-play mechanics, ideas, I can't express how well made it was. There were a few "leaks" which haven't been confirmed to be true nor to be fake. A likely scenario of BF5 is the return to a world war, whether it be I or II. I hope that I can get together with a few of you guys so I can stab you repeatedly-no.. no.. take all of your tags-nooo not that either.. Erm.. Enjoy a great game of battlefield..? yeah that works. Anyways, I'm really excited for this game and I wish to share this with you! :D

:shoot:
Hello there
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

If they do WWI or WWII I could get interested again.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]major confusion
Forum User

Post by [JiF]major confusion »

WWII would be GREAT!
"You can't say civilization isn't advancing; in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198080391609.']Image[/url]
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

That's quite a possibility but no matter what the theme is the game can and most likely WILL be amazing :D :P
Hello there