Unlocks unlocked this weekend

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

Screwy last night?? I was killed 3 or 4 times but never died....was never confronted...never saw an enemy...said i was killed by so and so...you were killed by Joe blow....you were killed by....well you get the idea :)

UNLOCKS: I already have the assualt shotgun thing but when I tried the support model I WAS IN LOVE! I even got my close combat pin :D Can't wait to try stuff saturday. See you on the battlefield 8)
WHO ME?
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

Let me know if this happens to anyone else. I ranked up tonight, it said select unlock when I tried it said I had no unlocks available and the unlocks thing is full. I hope I don't miss out because I ranked up on the unlock weekend :( just for giggles I logged out and back in and it said nothing about 1 unlock remaining :(
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]Smuckers wrote:Let me know if this happens to anyone else. I ranked up tonight, it said select unlock when I tried it said I had no unlocks available and the unlocks thing is full. I hope I don't miss out because I ranked up on the unlock weekend :( just for giggles I logged out and back in and it said nothing about 1 unlock remaining :(
Well that would really suck! I'm getting close to ranking up too, have to stop before I do just in case?
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Please note: The game will list you as having zero unlocks over the course of the weekend (this is a side-effect of turning on all the unlocks), but will go back to normal on Monday.

Stats can still be earned on ranked servers while all the unlocks are available, so make them count!
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

Well, (deep subject) I've enjoyed the weekend unlocks. Got some new shiny things, gained some wisdom. The support shot gun is a new favorite. I also like the engineer motion mines and big tank buster thingy....which is strange because I really dislike those guys normaly. :P
WHO ME?
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

couple things. the "you were killed" thing was kinda weird; happened to me as commander in the titan bridge. That mayhave been an exploit but don't know they did it or just a glitch.
I also levelled up. I almost got my support silver badge yesterday but missed it by one kill. then I played a game and I thought I had it but then realized I was recon class..D'OH

The rank and award thing is pretty cool but I think there should be some global standards to some other than in one round crap... I mean maybe I could get the shotgun pin or the medic badge if there were a global fallback but I'll never see some of those awards since there just isn't enough time in a real game to see them... like air awards: 20 minutes in a aircraft and 20 kills in a single round!