BF42 reunion this Saturday?

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Re: BF42 reunion this Saturday?

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I agree Stinky, I am trying to get on every Saturday if I am around.
Don't think I did too bad for someone who had just got back from at least 13 pints after watching cricket in London & then going to a party to watch boxing.
I certainly had fun, which is what it's all about & yes us jiffers showed the way. :D
Just a little concerned how the server seemed to team stack. Played quite a few games where all new joiners went on to the same team. Not sure if there is something that could be tweaked there somewhere server side.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Yeah, but the funny thing was, they all stacked to one side and we still wallopped them! :shoot:
[JiF]pop51
Forum User

Post by [JiF]pop51 »

Zouga I don't think you missed the boat ,The games seem to get bigger in numbers of players and "for now"Saturday seems to be the day. hope to see you there :wave:
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Brick »

[JiF]Uncle Stinky wrote:Yeah, but the funny thing was, they all stacked to one side and we still wallopped them! :shoot:
Yep, us three JiF's vs. about 10 of them was unfair (for them) :)
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

I'll try to stop by on a Saturday in the following weeks. To bad i saw this post just this sunday morning as i playedbf3 all night long
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.