New to Forum

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
Silver
Repeat Visitor

New to Forum

Post by Silver »

I'm a former USAF officer living in the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC. These days I'm a professional software engineer and Internet technologist. I've been gaming on computers since the late 1970s. Much of my hobby time these days is spent with American muscle cars.

I've been a member of another clan for a number of years, but with that clan in decline and the server frequently down I try to play on other servers as time permits. The JIF server has always been a great place to find coop maps and friendly players.
[JiF]curtis
Forum User

Re: New to Forum

Post by [JiF]curtis »

welcome on board Silver, played with you a couple of times and always enjoyed it! cya soon again, tomorrow is EoD day by the way, if you´re interested download the mod, it´s great!!!
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

Then welcome aboard silver, a last few of us are still holding up the 1942 spirit. I wish you a great time on the server playing with some of the last surviving 42 enthusiast.
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
Silver
Repeat Visitor

Post by Silver »

Thanks for the welcome!
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Hello from another NoVA'er (Fairfax City, off of Jermantown Rd). I don't play much BF42 these days, as I'm hooked on World of Tanks. But I do play a map or two every now and then.
[JiF]cam
Forum User

Post by [JiF]cam »

Welcome silver,have enjoyed gaming with you, had a blast in eod sat and sun. somany mods we can play! thanx brick and curtis for that eod.
Silver
Repeat Visitor

Post by Silver »

Yes, it was fun! I still need to work on my helicopter landings...
michaeljnesbitt
New User

Post by michaeljnesbitt »

Hi Friends,
I am new to this forum and i am here to explore new things about the game and the gaming industries, hope it will be proved useful to me.
THANKS.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

michaeljnesbitt wrote:Hi Friends,
I am new to this forum and i am here to explore new things about the game and the gaming industries, hope it will be proved useful to me.
THANKS.
Thanks for stopping by. We play a variety of games so I'm sure you'll find something that you'll enjoy playing.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.