Extremists Chased Thru London by Women Dressed as Badgers

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Extremists Chased Thru London by Women Dressed as Badgers

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Um, Gav, just what in tarnation is a-going on over there?

Far-Right Extremists Chased Through London by Women Dressed as Badgers

A rally by extremists from the British National Party and the English Defence League was dwarfed by opposition campaigners staging rival protests in London on Saturday 1 June.

Shortly after lunch, a die-hard core of around 50 BNP and EDL supporters was confronted outside parliament by hundreds of activists from anti-extremist groups including Unite Against Fascism and Hope Not Hate.

But in the event, both groups were upstaged by agitators of a different stripe. Decked out from head to toe in black and white, the group that won the day were campaigning neither for race war nor ethnic equality, but an end to the government's cull on badgers.

And it was the pro-badger campaigners who appeared to steal a march on the political activists.

Young women dressed in fake fur were seen chasing doughty nationalist supporters down London's Whitehall as a large number of security forces in iridescent jackets looked on from police lines.

Led by Queen guitarist Brian May, protesters in fancy dress demanded an end to the government's cull of badgers, brought in to stop the spread of bovine tuberculosis.

They chanted: "Smash the cull! Smash the BNP!"

BNP candidate Clifford Le May was left with a bloody nose after being caught up in a rival enclave of human rights activists.

The BNP's leader, Nick Griffin, had earlier backed down on his threat to defy a police ban and march on Woolwich after the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby. Rigby's family had issued a statement appealing for calm.

Police invoked powers under the Public Order Act to force demonstrators to move back from Old Palace Yard, demanding activists from all sides return to their pre-arranged areas.

At least 58 anti-extremist campaigners were arrested during the course of the afternoon, most of them for obstructing the path of the BNP and EDL, who had been granted permission to march by the police.

"It's a shame we can't just cull the EDL and let the badgers march. Who wouldn't want to see marching badgers!" said protester Ian Power on Twitter.
Attachments
375370-badger-protesters.jpg
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Extremists Chased Thru London by Women Dressed as Badger

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Sometimes I'm left speechless....
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

Ahhh the Mistress and the Missus wearing nothing but severed badger heads. Usually this would be a bad thing but I think they pull it off pretty well.
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

ladies, gentlemen and jiffers - welcome to London.

I was in Whitehall on Saturday with a Canadian friend by pure coincidence - was showing her the sights when we happened across the protests, it was more than a little surreal.
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]zougathefist wrote:ladies, gentlemen and jiffers - welcome to London.

I was in Whitehall on Saturday with a Canadian friend by pure coincidence - was showing her the sights when we happened across the protests, it was more than a little surreal.
Hmmm.... You were there with an unnamed Canadian friend. Badger is Canadian. Badger protesters. I don't think this is a coincidence. Let the conspiracy theorists begin!

:)

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

The thought of Badger running around the streets of London in nothing but a fake badger head is too much to bear...

:shock:
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Shoot 'em all I say! :shoot:
Fascists, anti badger cull protesters, badgers - although I would just take the 2 young ladies pictured above in to custody :D
The badgers have become real pests recently, apart from the fact that they are suspected of spreading bovine TB, they have been digging up cricket pitches :shock:
If there was even the slightest doubt before, they have now gone too far, that is just totally unacceptable behaviour and it must be stopped immediately. To wantonly dig up such hallowed ground is a most heinous crime and should meet with short sharp punishment. I think I should lobby my MP to get a law passed to allow men on horses dressed in fancy red coats to hunt them down with packs of hounds. They'll just have to remember that the badger is the low slinkin black & white one, not the reddish coloured one with the bushy tail. :lol:
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

[JiF][AARP]Tissueman wrote: Hmmm.... You were there with an unnamed Canadian friend. Badger is Canadian. Badger protesters. I don't think this is a coincidence. Let the conspiracy theorists begin!

:)

Tissue
Tissueman – I think your shiny tinfoil hat is too tight. Conspiracy? Since when does the gathering of a few highly intelligent, compassionate and scantily clad humans - in support of the glorious cause to prevent speciescide - constitute a conspiracy? Sure most of them are there just for the legendary post-protest badger group sex and buffet but who am I to judge. (“After the march enjoy a night of snarling, growling and heavy petting. Bring a friend!”) While not a family friendly affair more then one badger can trace his/her existence to one of these events. Well, all of us can actually. With proper medical supervision and an up-to-date rabies vaccination these "group hugs" can be a thing of beauty.

Coincidence? Conspiracy? The truth is a group of neo-cons, in an attempt to distract the citizenry from the sins of the financial sector and motivated by jealousy over badgers natural ability to attract supermodels, Page 3 girls and Brian May, have cast their lot in with the discredited news tabloids (under the leadership of Rupert Murdoch) and an unholy alliance of Kim Jong-un and Joel & Victoria Osteen (Victoria thinks Kim is cute while Joel wants to meet Dennis Rodman. Dennis simply wants to try on Victoria’s clothes while his friend Kim watches).

You want to claim conspiracy? Consider that Badgers are specifically mentioned in chapter III (Protection of species) of The Bern Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats. While the UK is a signatory to the Bern Convention it would appear that their copy is missing both chapters II and III? Hmmmm, curious. Bern assert they sent the official copy to Harriet ‘Scrooge’ Harman, former Secretary of State for Social Security and current Labour Party’s Shadow Deputy PM. Harman, (AKA scourge of the Page 3 girls) is the reason men of good conscience (and no conscience) rose up and started the “save our boobs” campaign. Hmmm, a government official and documented hater of Page 3 girls. Curiouser and Curiouser, links are being established.

This cabal, having previously failed to wipe out the honey bee, has now focused their power on the innocent fun-loving badger. Imagine, accusing the inoffensive badger of causing bovine TB, the very thought of a bunch of badgers somehow infecting cows is bizarre. What do they think these poor creatures spend their evenings French kissing cows? (Or perhaps should I say galocher, Non?)

The evidence is before your eyes, (look at the picture) Badgers get the babes! (The ugly people wearing Badger outfits are called wannabes. Just like everyone else we mostly use them to pickup dry-cleaning and other little chores – they are only allowed to join the “hug” when we are really drunk – or desperate or on weekends or…)

Soon after the loving ends, or approximately five minutes after the start of the “hug,” whichever occurs first (please note I ignored the obvious pun – those who got that without the hint – go wash your brains out with soap) these beautiful ladies often decapitate us and wear our heads like little hats - but hey, they’re English and their penchant for silly little hats is well documented. This was amply proven during the recent Royal wedding. (Thankfully Badger heads were seen as too stylish for the often frumpy Royals and were only allowed at the official “after nuptials hip-hop dance party and clam bake”) Regardless you must concede that badgers bring a whole new meaning to the expression ‘giving head.’ You might call it a new level of commitment.

Save the Badger – sign the petition: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/38257

PS. Gav digging up cricket pitches is simply a way to try to make the game more interesting. Adding obstacles to challenge the athletes. You know - give them something to do to while waiting for the tea service.
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

OK, enough about London. Can we now talk about Rob Ford, the mayor of Toronto?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... HaUE#gid=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

LOL, omg Badger, that was a wall of text.

Badgers get the babes, nice.

I am thankful Canada has Badger there service and keeping things running right as compared to that Ford guy. F-ing A right eh? :)
Last edited by [JiF]Gib on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF] General WarHawk
Game Admin

Post by [JiF] General WarHawk »

If a woman like that was chasing me, I'd let her catch me, as soon as possible.
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger wrote:Tissueman – I think your shiny tinfoil hat is too tight.
Leave it to Badger for a gem like that.

LMAO!!! :lol:
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Not one to usually subscribe to conspiracy theories and their friends - I am somewhat perturbed by two things - the fact that Badger is so well informed about the minutiae of UK politics and my previously unnamed Canadian friend (Jodie) was acting kinda weird socould potentially have been Badger in a girl suit....
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

[JiF]zougathefist wrote:... been Badger in a girl suit....
Cross dressing is one thing but cross species dressing? Man that’s just sick. Wait till the supreme court hears about this!
Captain Zapp Brannigan