Taviana 2.0

Someday when the standalone version is released we will get another server. Details will be posted here!
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Taviana 2.0

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Any idea why MGT is still running the original Taviana? Looks like most servers have switched to the 2.0 version because they have made some improvements to it.

The following are the changes in the 2.0 release of Taviana:
  • All of the reported issues (that did not relate to the base Taviana map, which is out of our control) have been acted on.
  • The Maule M7 (by Rocket, with improvements by Icebreakr) has been included and tweaked to work on recent versions of BattlEye and the Bliss BattEye filters.
  • The V-22 Osprey has been enabled.
  • The UAZ with the DSHKM machine gun has been enabled, along with a low magazine and very low magazine count version. The very low magazine count will be added as a rare spawn to the Bliss spawn table. Thanks to Graz on OpenDayz for inspiring us to add low magazine versions for game balance.
  • The GAZ Vodnik and GAZ Vodnik MedEvac amphibious have been enabled, and low magazine and very low magazine versions of the GAZ Vodnik have been enabled. The GAZ Vodnik MedEvac will be added to the default spawn list.
  • The Kamaz, Kamaz Open, and Kamaz Refuel have been enabled.
  • The Repair Ural and Kamaz Repair have been enabled but have not been added to the default spawn list. Server administrators can add these vehicles if they wish to.
  • The HMMWV Ambulance has been enabled, with healing disabled.
  • A version of the C130J without radar has been added, and will replace the current C130J in the default spawn list. The C130J with radar will still be available for server administrators to add.
  • Support for server administrators to modify or completely disable the dynamic weather system has been added.
  • The area that is searched for trees has been increased to allow harvesting wood in sparse forest areas, such as those directly adjacent to the cities. Previously harvesting was possible in the larger forests only.
  • The issue where players would be in the swimming position when spawning in is fixed.
  • The default world position has been overridden and moved to land so that if DayZ fails to find a safe position players will not spawn in the water.
  • A small number of the 68 custom building loot position tables have been tweaked, mainly to add upper floor loot positions. The Sabina Art Museum, Sabina Library, red hospitals, multi-story malls, and schools now have more loot.
  • The loot probability in the custom Taviana diners and restaurants has been substantially increased.
  • A specific main menu icon has been added.
  • BattlEye script filters will be supplied to the Bliss team for addition to the update_filters.pl script, to avoid any script kicks.
I would suggest installing it.
ImageImage
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: Taviana 2.0

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

just ask on there forum
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]pop51
Forum User

Post by [JiF]pop51 »

I ve played this mod .Its fine with me Ill look for a good server
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I tried to get on a Taviana 2.0 server last night and got an error. I tried again this morning, downloading everything again and got the same error. Since I used Play withSix both times I thought it was time to try something else. I installed DayZ Commander and it told me my DayZ and Taviana 2.0 installs were corrupt! A pic of the error I got is attached. DayZ Commander reinstalled everything and I can join the servers now.

DayZ Commander seem a lot simpler than Play with Six, at least for DayZ. I think I will stick with it!
Attachments
error.jpg
ImageImage
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

good call mike thats what i ve been using all the time
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.