DayZ Server?

Someday when the standalone version is released we will get another server. Details will be posted here!
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

DayZ Server?

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I found a host that is $40/mo for 40 players (the minimum) with a location in New York. Is there any interest in getting our own server?

Here's an IP to ping: 173.242.124.1
My ping seems to be in the mid 30's mostly here at work.

I've called the host and left a message for some more info. $1/slot is pretty cheap from what I have seen. I'd be willing to put some money twards it, but I don't wanna fund it all myself. I'd love to get something now so we can perhaps lock in a price when the standalone comes out, or maybe get better pricing.

Our current BF42 provider wants almost $4/slot for DayZ servers!
ImageImage
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Re: DayZ Server?

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

I haven't been able to get into DayZ yet (too many things to do right now and actually I have too many games I haven't even played yet) but I would like to get into it and would love it on our own server. I would be able to assist a bit with the funding of the Server....
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: DayZ Server?

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Drop all other games and come play now! lol :D

No, I totally get that. I have Bioshock Infinite to finish, and I recently picked up Batman: Arkham City for the PS:3 for $13. Then I tried DayZ, and it's all I wanna play now! I suggest getting all other games out of the way before you have a go at DayZ.
ImageImage