Kinda odd?

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
TOOKIE GOODNITE
Forum User

Kinda odd?

Post by TOOKIE GOODNITE »

IDK if Y'all's server is messed up or what, but ford swaggins had a score of -14-?-? and it kept saying in yellow letters that he was being banned, but he never left?

I tried to take a screenshot of his final score, but his team didnt show up?

I was watching him with his friend Guiseppe... on the next map & left to get a coke & when I came back he was gone? Guiseppe hung out for a while & frodo was getting kicked for tryin to join again & eventually left, but guiseppe was trying to TK me on Gazala so ya might want to watch for him.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: Kinda odd?

Post by [JiF]Mike »

We are somewhat aware of this. I thought I saw this myself last week. The autoban system doesn't seem to work with the patch that allows players using the Origin client. Thankfully manually banning them does seem to work. So if there's a problem player post a message on the forums and hopefully one of the admins will see it.
ImageImage
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Re: Kinda odd?

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Thanks Tookie
Yes I saw Swaggins, it must have been the map after his -14 as I am the one that banned him, that is why you saw him not being able to get back on.
Since I am at work I can not get on the game so I just try to watch the remote manager as much as I can.
In the future if anything like that is going on please get on the forum ASAP and let us know what is going on. We will take care of it just as soon as we can.
thanks