BF4

[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Re: BF4

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Ya, kind of thinking the same way, but decided if DayZ ever actually comes out I will be lost in it for a good while and the BF4 money would have been waste for me. Only time will tell if I have chosen wisely. Especially if a lot of JiFfers jump on the BF4 bandwagon. After all that is what makes the games real fun.
My days of bouncing around from game to game seem to be fading away if not already gone ;)
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Leaving work about an hour early today cause I worked on Saturday. Don't want to get into overtime ya know.. :roll: Will also be leaving a few hours early tomorrow. I plan to play some BF4 with this extra time. :)
ImageImage
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

I Saved allot of money!!!
Bf4 + Premium on Origin Germany: 110 Euro
Bf- Premium on some German low cost retailer(companie who bought an X amount of games from EA and now have the chnace to sale it a little cheaper): 80-90 Euros

Bf4+ premium on origins Mexico: 858 pesos = 57.50 Euros (60 Bucks)

with the help of a proxi server and a mexican hotel adresse i just saved myself 80 bucks.
Thank you EA
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Doc
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Doc »

Ya the standard version is $59 and the deluxe is $69. Then the premium is and additional $49. Both the standard and deluxe come with the 1 expansion, however the deludes gives you some in game content in advanced without having to unlock it. So yes, the cheapest option for the game an all the expansions is ~ $110.

After some more game time I will post a review up for those interested.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

When I pre-ordered the digital deluxe it said it included a "vehicle shortcut" which unlocked all the vehicle unlocks for you. Well, I now know they left one very import part of that statement out (which has been corrected). It now say "BF3 vehicle unlocks." So not cool. lol
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

LOL, really? That's sad.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Yep really. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it was the primary reason I bought that version though! Guess it got a lot of people.... bunch of jerks. :roll:
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Prolly why their stock is plummeting :)

Not really true, just hoping they would get punished and do things the way I want them too.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Screw all of this and come play World of Tanks with us. They just unlocked a new Tier V Japanese tank. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a premium Italian tank!
Attachments
300px-P26-40_tank.jpg
300px-P26-40_tank.jpg (16.9 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

So I have been absent for obvious reasons - see my other post - and consequently have not had much gaming time either. As a result I nearly missed the BF4 beta and only got 2 nights play
Did manage to top score 3 rounds in a row though once I got used to the controls and the fact that select on the PS3 gamepad did not spot an enemy but instead brought up a comm rose

I want to get the game and I think a PS4 but the total cost is looking £349 and £55 for both it is hard to justify - but I did get a new job and pay rise - plus I get a refund on my rent for 6 months... all I have to do now is convince the wife it is a good idea - maybe Santa will be good to me.

EA were running a promo - buy BF4 on PS3 for £55 the upgrade on PS4 for £10 - but that seems like a con cos it is just more money for a duplicate game.

decisions decisions....

anyone else getting it on PS3 or 4?
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

Man I don't know what's worse, not having the game or watching Mini doing the "I stabbed Phantom" dance. :(
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

I suppose worse would be having a cameo in a Rob Ford video.
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

I'll have you know he didn't smoke crack just for fun. He burnt the drugs of two gang-bangers to protect them and teach them a valuable life lesson. He had the whole thing video taped to use as a training aid (but he got stoned and couldn't remember his motivation and wound up peeing on his shoe. His poor innocent shoe). The neo-con-lefty-commie-right-wing-fascist-gay-bashing-and-loving-nazi-liberal-media blew it all out of proportion.

The guy should be hailed as a hero for selflessly throwing himself in front of that crack pipe ... and that keg of beer .. and that bowl of trans fat.

Did I mention he's a life long Leafs fan? Hasn't he suffered enough??? :shock:
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

mmmmm....trans fat...

-- Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:59 pm --

So?
What's the verdict Doc?
Am I buying this game?
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

i like it allot. But i have to say its not close to bf3 at all. Game is more realistic so uf have to cover more. Many people dont like it because u die quicker. Still allot of problems for a new 70 bucks game
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.