BF4

[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: BF4

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

i did already play over 10 hours of the bf4 beta and i already love it. a few problems here and there, allot of the servers are unstable and keep on breaking down but the overall feeling ingame is very good.

Still i m not gonna play much more of it now and will prefer waiting for the full game coming out in 4 weeks.

guys give it a shoot u will have a good time
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

I agree, the little bit I played was good. I found it a lot like BF3, but actually with a bit of MoH:WF in it ( but the good stuff) . Still just a run and shoot game right now, but fun. I did not preorder BF4 but will pick it up at the time of release. I want to get the premium version, but don't want to buy the expansion twice.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

I'vre played the beta for two nights now. The graphics are much improved on my machine, and the destructibel environments are impressive. I'm still not convinced it's enough to justify a full purchase though.
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Doc's gave a nice review on ts last night so I will probably download it and try it out. I am sure if you guys get it I will too but still addicted to WOT :)
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Last minute, but I pre-ordered. :)
ImageImage
[JiF]Doc
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Doc »

Staying up till midnight for the release? :)
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Even if I wanted to I'm only at 43% loaded. I can wait til tomorrow, the thrill of being the first to play doesn't really matter to me anymore... which makes me kinda sad. :(
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

I went an looked at BF4. Am I wrong or does this game end up costing $100.00?
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I didn't pay that much! What makes you think it costs so much?
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

$69.00 with one expansion plus 3 more all ready planned.
I could be wrong seemed confusing though. Maybe intentionally or I am just too old to understand it ;)
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Wow, it's surprising how well the IE 10 browser on a Windows 8 phone works here. My iPhone browser did not work well at JiF.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

get the normal version plus the prenium edition at the same time over a low cost resaler. in germany i en up at about 70 euros. or get urself a proxiserver and buy the game with paypal in mexico then you'll end up at 50 USD for the full game
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I don't think I understand that :)
What I have come to understand is EA is getting very good at extracting money in all sorts of ways. It's their choice mind you after all it is "Free Enterprise", but I also have a choice. Mine will be wait until it's out of fashion then buy it. Maybe by then I will have lost interest.
I do think I want to play the game, but the cost is too high for me to justify given the amount I would probably play it.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I guess I am wrong. The premium pack includes all the future packs I guess for $70 if I understand it.

Oh wait that is $110 US. I am right. Silly old man :roll:
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

lol, sounds like my logic up until last night. When I was looking at a temp of 25 degrees outside, I figured it was time for a new game. I had a moment of weakness. :roll:

I hope it's good and keeps me interested for a while!
ImageImage