World of Tanks: is it just me...

[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

World of Tanks: is it just me...

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

...or in the past two weeks or so does it seem as though the game has changed? Tanks disappearing before your eyes. Getting hammered in what seem to be perfect hiding spots by tanks you can't see. Tier 5 TDs unable to penetrate the armor of Tier 4 SPAs.

Maybe this kid of stuff happens more as you get into the highter Tiers, and your opponents are better players and have invested in more advanced options.

But after all the time I've spent to get me 3 Tier 6 tanks, I'm actually thinking of moving back down to Tiers 2 and 3, where you can one-shot someone.
[JiF]Daterminaytah
Forum User

Re: World of Tanks: is it just me...

Post by [JiF]Daterminaytah »

we all have noticed their"tweaking" and its not a good thing

hope they sort it out soon

dater
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Always fun playing with you, Dater. You easily transferred your Dater Cackle from BF42 to WoT. Though you don't seem to last too long in those light tanks.

"OK, Dater, I'm heading from the flag to the left up that hill so I can...oh man, you're dead already? But you did light up their entire side." :thumbup:
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Yep I am getting frustrated by some of the stuff that seems to be occurring recently.
Case in point - the game the other night where I am down in a dip enemy tank is closing in from above & I have the point where he will crest the ridge targeted. Just as he gets there he completely disappears as though he had some cloaking device, he then reappears down in the dip & I'm already getting hit.
The getting hit in hiding places gets me too. You set up behind cover so shouldn't be detected & yet bang someone knows you're there! You travel the map & what happens someone bags you from cover & you never detect them!
Sometimes this game does seem very illogical.
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]MiniBadger »

I've been playing lately and its like the tanks leave the game and join in right behind you!
Last edited by [JiF]MiniBadger on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there
[JiF] General WarHawk
Game Admin

Post by [JiF] General WarHawk »

no tweaking, my life is tweaked enough.
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.