I can play again!

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
TOOKIE GOODNITE
Forum User

I can play again!

Post by TOOKIE GOODNITE »

Apparently it's been a year & a half since I've been here. I used to get kicked for PB error A1331? I read on SiMPLE forum that if you got that error you could join a PB server, enter the console & type "PB_server 0" and it would run PB thru the server rather than my computer & that would fix it. So I joined Ya'll's server thinking that if I got kicked or banned for "hackin" I could come here & plead my case. But for some odd reason I didnt have to enter the console & do that, apparently I can play on ALL pb servers now. I dont understand it because I havent done anything to play on PB servers.
Which brings us to warhawk. I used to have the exact same problem a few years ago on |P&P| on which I was an admin. We never figured it out, but it stopped happening one day. I have no idea why or how, just like playing on PB servers?
I bought the complete BF42 collection 8 or 10 disk set a few years ago, but for some reason my SW is a "invalid CD", so I get kicked whenever a SW map comes up. SiMPLE runs "no keyhash" servers & I can play they're SW except for Raid on Agiela, for some reason that one map doesnt work?
So anyways, I just wanted to say "Hi & I'm glad to be back" & basically "I still dont know nuthin".
[JiF]major confusion
Forum User

Re: I can play again!

Post by [JiF]major confusion »

Welcome back. I've seen you around on a few of the servers lately.
"You can't say civilization isn't advancing; in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198080391609.']Image[/url]
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

The SW key might be a corrupted entry in the registry.
I had that problem with BF2 & found a program from a forum which fixed it.
I had a quick hunt on the net & found this site for you to take a look at http://jdrgaming.com/geeklog/article.ph ... 5043707775 It tells you where to look for them in the registry. Make sure you do a registry backup though before you start playing with it, just in case.
Good luck :D
[JiF] General WarHawk
Game Admin

Post by [JiF] General WarHawk »

I didn't know Tookie Goodnight was in JiF. I've seen you all over in Moongamers usually, but also in Midway (where btw you always shoot my ass off) and sometimes the SW+RR server.
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.