Good class guide, including combos (fields and finishers)

[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Good class guide, including combos (fields and finishers)

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Gib was talking about combos last night, and I found a good guide for what they are with a Mesmer. Worth a look, as this might change your button rotation during combat. Other class can be chosen at the left.

I'm thinking I might make my Mesmer (Jifmer) my main alt, as she has some interesting options in combat.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/guild-wars-2/Mesmer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EDIT: I just browsed the site, and evidently some classes have more info than others. Still, even reading the Mesmer one will explain combos and also the skill chains available under your 1 button weapon.

-- Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 am --

Hmm, in doing some more reading on this, I discovered that you can combine your field or finisher with someone else's. So if I cast an Ethereal field, Gib could do one of his Finishing moves while inside it that would make his Combo effect proc.
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Re: Good class guide, including combos (fields and finishers

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Yes Stinky, that is cool. I am having a hard time efficiently hitting the right function key and finding the right skill key to hit when I want to do something specific. Like wither putting down a fire field then switching to Earth and shooting shards for the finisher. I am sure it will take some time.