Free download on origin

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Free download on origin

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

BF 1942 free to download on origin http://origin.com/demos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; can't play against cd based game owners as there is a small difference because of the digitalizing of the game but hey everyone can get it for free anbd it rus on windows 7 without trouble
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Re: Free download on origin

Post by [JiF]Brick »

Can't play against cd based game owners? then what good is it?

Will there become free-only servers?
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

both dont interact as the free download was digitalized. servers dont show up on each other. Point of getting it?? tonight over 500 ppl playing on loads of EA servers with very good ping. U can just crab it and have quick fun with loads of freinds who lost there cd's or didnt want to have the trouble of installing as admin and all those problems windows 7 brought to bf 1942.

download time is about 10 mins installation about 2. and your ready to go. Just had loads of fun for about 2 hours
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

So I wouldn't be able to play against the JiF Servers. I did buy a copy of 1942, but could never get it to work right (Gave me errors about my key not being right).
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

no u wouldnt be able to play on the jif server. Guys whats so complicated about understanding this??? Hey its for free graphic is easy so u can install it on every laptop and play an old time classic against 500 other real humans.
[JiF]curtis
Forum User

Post by [JiF]curtis »

will check this, download finished in 10min... any JiF going to join me and try it out?
[JiF]Daterminaytah
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Daterminaytah »

unfortunately i will not be joining you ... too many jiffers paid cash to have our servers up and running for a long time,i will remain playing on them .... good luck with your new community but imma jiffer for life . .....just sayin

Dater
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Brick »

[JiF]Daterminaytah wrote:unfortunately i will not be joining you ... too many jiffers paid cash to have our servers up and running for a long time,i will remain playing on them .... good luck with your new community but imma jiffer for life . .....just sayin

Dater
I have to agree. This is not going to help keep our server going.
[JiF]major confusion
Forum User

Post by [JiF]major confusion »

Ditto!
We need more Jiffers to play on JiF.
"You can't say civilization isn't advancing; in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198080391609.']Image[/url]