WiiU and ZombiU

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

WiiU and ZombiU

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Its highly unlikely that I'll be getting a WiiU - if anything I'll probably get a new PC next and then save my pennies for the PS4 (due Xmas 2013 - allegedly)

but this game does look really exciting - I won't go into the details as there is plenty in the articles below but some of the features look really good
You use the game pad screen to carry out some of the more traditional actions (e.g. searching bodies) whilst the game continues in real time
If you die - you die and start back at the begining of the level/stage you were on with nothing (except your experience) as a brand new character, you lose everything in your inventory - BUT if you can locate your dead self who is likely to be zombified you can re-kill yourself and loot all your old inventory - cool

http://www.edge-online.com/features/han ... us-launch/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula