Great/Funny Moments in Gaming

A few of us have started playing DDO. It's now free to play. (Although you can still spend plenty of money with micro-transactions if you choose!) We play on the Khyber world.
Grab the client here!
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Great/Funny Moments in Gaming

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Last night Jimbo, Gav, Stinky, and I were delving a new dungeon. There's LOTS of traps the boys were finding and we finally make it through a minefield and enter a new section of the dungeon that opens up in to a big room with ramps to upper areas of the room. We all start nosing around when we hear the DM narration "This may be the LARGEST explosive barrel you've EVER seen!" followed by a quick and terse "Uh-oh" over TS from Stinky...

The room turns white like a nuke went off and then BLAMMMMMMM...ding!<that the sound of a character dying in your party>, and parts of Stinky's character splat on the wall behind me.

Dead silence then me over TS: "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!...breath....HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHA". I mean I couldn't stop and my stomach started hurting. It was like a rolling thunder. Nobody is laughing(that I heard) except me, who by the way hit 80 hours of sleep deprived work by Thursday and that caused me to laugh harder because if they're not laughing Im picturing a comdedy act where there's 3 straight men(not the gay way, see google comedy straight guy...anyway).

No sooner did i retain my composure and rez Stinky did we hear a 2nd DM Naration due to Jimbo finding another series of explosive barrels that said "This may be the SECONDS largest exposive barell you've EVER seen!" Everything turns white and the dungeon explodes followed by a series of Ding!...Ding!...Ding!...Ding!...Ding!(hirelings are dying now)...Ding!...Ding!...

I was laughing so hard I sharted and had to go throw my underwear away while still in a lauging fit. Do you know how hard it is to remove your unentionables while laughing so hard you can't breathe? No, you don't, but I DO!

The end.

(ok I didnt Blah my pants but thought it added the final touch, but I could of and that's what's important).

I just want to say thanks to Jimbo and Stinky for the great time and laugh in a terrible terrible week. THANKS GUYS! Its moments like that you never forget and cherrish forever. You guys rock.

I was giggling as I wrote this too. :) :viva:
[JiF]Der Hesse
Forum User

Re: Great/Funny Moments in Gaming

Post by [JiF]Der Hesse »

Hehe, nice story.
I found out about those two barrels the same way.
Firemage+Explosive Barrels=Boooooom!