Creating a DDO banner

A few of us have started playing DDO. It's now free to play. (Although you can still spend plenty of money with micro-transactions if you choose!) We play on the Khyber world.
Grab the client here!
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Creating a DDO banner

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Here's a good link explaining how to create a DDO banner for your forum posts. Niote you will need to create a forum account, even though you already have a game account.

http://my.ddo.com/missing_minds/2010/05 ... r-banners/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When you get to the end stage, paste the url only (not the stuff before and after) into the sig page of your user account panel here, and then put [img] before and [\img] after the pasted url.

It would not fully work with my druid character, and not at all with my artificer.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Re: Creating a DDO banner

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Hi Stinky

Thanks for that :viva:
Just want to know what my KD ratio is & my weapon kill stats broken down by each type :lol:
[JiF]Der Hesse
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Der Hesse »

It doesnt show epic levels.
<--- Sad panda!
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

I wonder why the others don't work. would be better if they do the head "bust" of current gear.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Hey chaps, there are a couple of bonus things on at the minute.
If you look at the screen when you have typed in your login password stuff, there is a 250 Turbine Point reduction off 1 purchase at the DDO store, you have to put in the promotion coupon code at checkout it was PCW250 :D
The other one is that we get +2 on looooooooot until September 4th :viva:
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Jeez Gib, what's with all the human characters? You got something against dwarfs or halflings? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 am --

If you are planning on taking advantage of the sale, I'd strongly recommend you invest in storage space.

Some good things to have:

large ingredient bag
large collectables bag
shared bank space (I got mine up to 60 spaces)
extra inventory bag

The shared bank space will give you the most bang for your buck, since all your chracters can use it. The others are good for one character only.