The good and bad and good and bad

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

The good and bad and good and bad

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

The good.
My wife and I were heading to Florida a year or so ago. I found a company that has a dual stick P51 that you can fly. I decided to do it while we were there.
The bad.
It cost 3000.00 for an hour.
The good.
I figured out a way to afford it.
The bad.
When I showed up to the airport with my reservation in hand I was told it was not flying due to mechanical issues.
The good.
Since I had 3000.00 in pocket and was not going back to Florida anytime soon I let my wife talk me into a new computer, kitchen table and chairs as well as some really cool electric theater seats for the basement.
The bad.
3 Weeks after buying this stuff I just read in the paper that Monday-Wednesday of next week there will be a chance to fly a dual stick P51 at our local airport for 3000.00 DOOOHHHHH!

So now the question for all of you.
Anyone want to buy some cool electric theater seats, computer and table and chairs for the low low price of 3000.00? :D
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Re: The good and bad and good and bad

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Wow, that would be quite a ride if you get to do it!
[JiF]major confusion
Forum User

Post by [JiF]major confusion »

How much for just the computer? ;D
"You can't say civilization isn't advancing; in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198080391609.']Image[/url]
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Given the swings in fortune you've had up to now, I'd say you should just pocket your winnings and walk away happy. Seems like there might another bad or two coming your way. Bad and airplane is a bad combo.
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Just for you Major, since you are such a great guy. Just for the computer, 2995.95. A great savings!
:viva: