BF3 Hack list - this may explain some things

[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

BF3 Hack list - this may explain some things

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

I quit a server last night in anger because one of the players - Finc-Something - was doing some things that seemed so impossible I had to believe he was hacking. So I did a search of the name and did not find him, but I did find some interesting things being listed by hack sellers. That knife hack thing really hit a chord -- last night he knifed me twice when I did not even see him or think there anyone near me.

I know, I should not let a single player affect my enjoyment of the game, but it does. Time to start going to those Rage-a-holics meetings with Costanza again, I guess.

Anyways, here is the list:

 Enemy Spawn Hack – This hack places you directly in the enemy base.
Shoot them down as soon as they spawn, or steal their own vehicles to
use against them!

 Aimbot – Locks on to any enemy that enters your field of vision. It can be
configured to lock on to a specific body part as well. It includes
movement prediction and bullet patch correction, so you can shoot as
soon as you see an enemy, and watch as the Aimbot does its work.

 Instant Kill – Instantly kills an enemy that comes in contact with your
bullets!

 Rage Hack – The all – in – one BF3 hack. Locks on to enemies and shoots
them automatically. Use it with the instant kill hack and watch as kills
and upgrades begin to roll in!

 Automatic Knifing Hack – Never be taken by surprise. This hack
automatically attacks an enemy that strays too close to you.

 Radar Hack – Adds a radar to your HUD, which shows the location of
nearby enemies and friendly players. Also displays vehicles. Use it to
enter the fray with all guns blazing or for a tactical assault.

 Warning Hack – This hack notifies you if an enemy is targeting you, or
has locked on to you. The enemy’s health, weapon and damage are also
displayed, so you always have a fair chance of fighting back with the
aimbot and insta – kill.

All BF3 hacks are Punkbuster protected. As soon as PunkBuster runs a scan to
detect hacks and cheats, the PunkBuster safe hack activates and immediately
shuts down the game. Now you can use these hacks without fear of being
banned, or losing your CD key. Cheating was never so much fun!!
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Re: BF3 Hack list - this may explain some things

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

so you always have a fair chance of fighting back with the
aimbot and insta – kill.
Kinda funny :razz:

I heard EA bought the pay-per-cheat company and are going to start a pay-per-anti-cheat company :hihi:
Soon you will be able to buy BF3 Cheat Premium and BF3 Anti-Cheat Premium or Bundle them both together for a small monthly fee billed to your credit card. You know you are going to buy them anyway so why not bundle and save.
Later this year they are going to sell the list of players who buy BF3 Cheat Premium to PunkBuster for 3 Million dollars :hah:
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

If you believe someone is hacking there is one thing you can do. I do not really know if it does anything other than make you feel a little better though.
When you leave the server open the browser and look at the last server you were on.
Find the hackers name and click on their profile. In the upper right hand corner of the profile is a very small button you can click to report the profile directly to EA.
It will ask why you are reporting it and then email you at your origin account to let you know they are looking into it.
The one part I do not like, I understand it a little but do not like it, is that they will not contact you and tell you what they find out.
I do know of one account I reported that was blocked. I kept track of the account just because the player was such a douche. I do not know if they were blocked because of my report or not but it was satisfying to see them gone.
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Grimps post always make me smile :)

Top, thats great to know. I too have been using it but thought it was just a placebo by EA. Maybe its actually working if enough people complain about someone.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Coming soon - The AutoInvulnerableHackAimKillBot™® from We Cheat so You Don't Need Skill Industries Pty Ltd- The next generation in cheating will be out in time for Christmas. Amaze your peers and friends* with your peerless ability to surprise, outsmart and kill the enemy whilst never losing a life - guaranteed MVP-1 finish on every map with this incredible innovation in online gaming. No longer will you need to tire yourself out with that pesky keyboard and fiddly mouse, simply start the game, engage the AutoInvulnerableHackAimKillBot™® and sit back as our world beating code controls your character for you and auto kills every other player on the server as soon as they spawn. Watch with amazement as the upgrades and scores rack up with 0% effort from you. Laugh with impunity at the frustration experienced by the enemy as they fail time and time again to mount any resistance to your dominance.
No more wasted time learning how to play a game and improving your skill so you can test yourself against other people - The AutoInvulnerableHackAimKillBot™® will do it all for you for a low low price of just $83.22 (+ your morality, your self-respect and eternal soul). Use your free time more effectively to set fire to ants with a magnifying glass or throw rocks at the infants next door or you could rearrange your sock drawer.
* We Cheat so You Don't Need Skill Industries Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for purchasers lack of real life friends and makes no claim whatsoever that purchasing The AutoInvulnerableHackAimKillBot™® will increase your chances of making real life friends.

**Coming Next Fall**

The MechanisedAutoStartAutoInvulnerableHackAimKillBot™® For the gamer who likes the easy life, the next generation development in cheating: The MechanisedAutoStartAutoInvulnerableHackAimKillBot™® is a pre-programmed robotic arm that will physically start your PC for you, guide the cursor to the BF3 icon, start the game and select your favourite server so the AutoInvulnerableHackAimKillBot™® can autonomously harvest the points and upgrades you desperately crave - without you even needing to be present in the same room as your rig.
Key features:
> Fully programmable for different room sizes and rig locations
> 6 inter-changable button depressors compatible with 93% of current market PCs
> SMS activated so you can play whilst on at school, overseas or even in prison
> Available in 3 exciting colours (Cheaters Green, No-Skill Blue or Low Self-Worth Yellow

All rights reserved
For further information and suppliers in your area please go to:
http://www.WeCheatSoYouDon'tNeedSkillIndustriesPtyLtd.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

That last bit is interesting.
The chappy in question left 1 game mid map last night, only to come virtually straight back in.
He may have, of course, experienced the same game crash as me which was how I noticed as I joined his team mate on re-entering & then he came back in.
I've experienced the radar hack before. You know, when you are hiding beneath a rock ledge in the dark & someone jumps down from above turns & shoots you, he's a hacker.
It does seem that every night we come across players who exhibit god like abilities :shoot:
[JiF]rix
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rix »

BF42 rules!! :P
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Well said rix :thumbup: , we'll keep the server warm for you guys when you return as prodigal sons!
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Ain't happening. We just got some spiffy new maps with new styles of play & new toys to play with.
And we got another 3 expansion packs to come to keep us locked in to BF3.
I might pop in to see the poor relatives from time to time, but you know how that goes. You never hang around too long. Besides, when I have been on lately nobody has been at home. :lol:
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Oh dear Gav , it rather looks like you've gone BF3 Beat Crazy as Joe Jackson would say ...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyCjExc72Xw[/video]

:)