BF3 Premium

[JiF]Trogdor
Forum User

Re: BF3 Premium

Post by [JiF]Trogdor »

[JiF]Uncle Stinky wrote:I realized it was not too bad a deal when all the extras are included. Plus, I like having goals in games (it's why I quit WoW once I hit the level cap) and this now gives me some new Assignments to unlock.
This is why I got it. I get obsessive about completing assignments and weapon progressions. I get a weird joy out of looking at Battlelog and seeing all those little green boxes filled up - really, why else would a PS3 player ever log in there?

I watched the first "pro tips" video last night and it was ok I guess. Really more of a Q&A with the map designers who pointed out how the new game modes work. Only real tips were that you should just shoot through walls to make new doorways and the roof is a good place for snipers (!). :shock:
[JiF]Gib
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Jimbo buys premium package and is now the shizz - see attached score :)

Nice one Jimbo!
Attachments
JIMBO_THE_PWNR.png
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

What I find even more amazing is that most of the Jiffers are on one team, and there is one Jiffer on the other, and that one Jiffer is not Smuckers. ;D
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Jimbo was playing a great game there. Held his spot, made a really good squad spawn point too. :pada:
The 1 Jiffer on the other side is the server big cheese. He could have joined us if he'd wanted too, but I secretly think he favoured his chances of a win playing on the other side. :lol:
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

[JiF]Lt Gav wrote:
The 1 Jiffer on the other side is the server big cheese
Are you saying he stinks Gav...?
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Will Battlelog continue to be a free service?
Yes! Battlelog will continue to be a free service and we will not be charging for any existing or core functionality.

Hmmm... what does that mean :think:
I think it means touch your toes :oops:
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Here's the link to the Premium Video which explains the maps & different game modes that are in the new Close Quarters expansion

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en ... 015:00:00/