Fight Harder Soldiers!

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

Me, Smuckers and Crash were on TS lastnight.
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

i just got a new headset for my b-day and tissue got hooked up with the TS again so I'll connect tonight and talk smack... I gotta try the surviving the titan thingy because either I've jumped too soon or too late, but evidently I haven't been worthy of the pin yet.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

I dunno if it works on your own Titan. It does work on the enemy one. I ran like a rabbit as soon as I saw that the core was down.
It may have even been before the anouncement. Ran right off the back chuted down ran a couple steps and got pinned.
Its a lovely pin, I can't wear it as it does not match my eyes though. Maybe with the proper accesories I could :shock:
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

LOL
Has to match your socks ;)
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

It’s not as nice as my Titan defender pin or as pointy as my collector’s pin or as cool as my infantry combat medal but I want one…
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

Attention Soldiers! Your Favorite target Sandy is going on Medical leave Thursday thru Monday. I expect to see myself at the bottom of the leaderboard when I get back. :P
If my medivac gets shot down......give Bier 1/3 of my peanuts and divide the rest among yourselfs. See you on the battlefield.
WHO ME?
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]Sandretzky wrote:Attention Soldiers! Your Favorite target Sandy is going on Medical leave Thursday thru Monday. I expect to see myself at the bottom of the leaderboard when I get back. :P
If my medivac gets shot down......give Bier 1/3 of my peanuts and divide the rest among yourselfs. See you on the battlefield.
Good luck man!
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I don't remember a request for medical leave :!: You will be AWOL soldier :!:
Hurry back.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Attention Soldiers! Your Favorite target Sandy is going on Medical leave Thursday thru Monday. I expect to see myself at the bottom of the leaderboard when I get back.
Did they plug all the holes?
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:
Attention Soldiers! Your Favorite target Sandy is going on Medical leave Thursday thru Monday. I expect to see myself at the bottom of the leaderboard when I get back.
Did they plug all the holes?
All are sealed. By pass done. Biopsy (surprise) finished. Will be in and out of here due to meds ect. All this time on my hands could be catching up in rank ect........my hearts just not in it right now. Leaderboard is just "bragging rights" anyway. :wink: Saw Big J, Smuckers, Albe, Badger, Doc and some others the other night. Had a good time. Its a new life to get used to again. I would much rather eat what I want and smoke cigs, but time for change now. :roll: See you on the battlefield.
WHO ME?
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

WHAAAAT :!: No donuts :cry:
Keep your mind occupied by playing :idea: Thats what I use for an excuse when dieting or quiting anything or should I say use them for an excuse to play.
If I play I don't eat, smoke, drink, take drugs (as much):D Then again there is the stress factor of the "Spawn and Die" syndrome. But what the heck take a low dose aspirin and get in the fight :D
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

Fun time last night in Smuckers squad...
I'm still depressed though...I came up behind
Sandretsky and almost...almost knifed him...
Just had to turn around didn't you Sandy?!?

Next time ;)
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I don't have any JiF tags :( Thought I did, but none are there. I am gonna have to make it my mission in life.
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

It was great last night, we were consistantly the best squad and in every game the top 3 on our team had the tag [JiF] in front of their name!!! GJ as squad leader Smuckers!
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

I collected my first JiF dog tag last night. The person who I got them from knows who he is. Let's see if he's man enough to come forward and identify himself. :lol: