Fight Harder Soldiers!

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

I think that ur name is on the list to show ur rank in comparison to those you shamed...
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

In my case shamed would be to strong. More like a accidentally came up behind them and actually remembered to take out the knife rather than shoot them. I have come up behind players and failed to knife them getting killed myself :oops: Thats shame :!:
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:In my case shamed would be to strong. More like a accidentally came up behind them and actually remembered to take out the knife rather than shoot them. I have come up behind players and failed to knife them getting killed myself :oops: Thats shame :!:
LOL!
My experience exactly!
I'll come around a corner, or more likely, crawl behind a building, then happen upon
someone sniping, or doing the same thing I am...
I fumble for the knife and then usually get shot when they notice me. The 1 or two
other times, I manage to knife them ;)

That game gets so intense/fast paced, I get all confused and forget what button to push for
whatever weapon.

I went back and played some vanilla afterwards...much easier on my old brain ;)
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

OMG yes, I need to redo the buttons to match my other games :!: See my parachute post :roll:
Go to BF and presh an "F" key and it just talks go to BF 2142 and press an "F" key to switch positions. It can drive you nuts :D
No matter how hard I press the "Shift" key in bf 1942 I don't go any faster. BTW I just discoverd the little vehicle turbo button a while ago in 2142. Wild ride :shock:
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

I'll end up waiting for the next big patch to come out. Then 2142 will be in my hands... if I don't get addicted to EVE Online first (which I'm going to start during my school break).
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

yeah i was on a knife only server last night but evidently SOMEBODY didn't get the memo.... they brought guns to the knife fight. monday night i was on a really good knies, defib, pistol server and that was really fun but if you used anything else they immediately kicked you. I have come to the conclusion that the collector's badge is almost impossible to get legitimately.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

You better be careful. Rumor has it EA bans those servers when found and might remove your stats. Dunno if they have actually done that or not.
Its considered stats padding.
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

[JiF]Stepovich wrote:Can you actually look at the tags you've gotten?
I looked around but couldn't find it if it exists...

Where was everyone last night?
I was on a WOLF server for 4-5 rounds.
I was with Smuckers on merlins.
WHO ME?
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

[JiF]bigjohnson wrote:yeah i was on a knife only server last night but evidently SOMEBODY didn't get the memo.... they brought guns to the knife fight. monday night i was on a really good knies, defib, pistol server and that was really fun but if you used anything else they immediately kicked you. I have come to the conclusion that the collector's badge is almost impossible to get legitimately.
I went to a knife and pistol server recently and they were shooting each other. We agreed next round no shooting........but when I saw 6 guys running tword my flag with knives out HE HE 6 head shots was much funner :lol: . They sent me to my room and told me I was naughty....I found out cursing was aloud :wink:
WHO ME?
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I almost got my 2nd Titan survivor pin last night, but some enemy player was sitting on the back of the Titan shooting players as they ran out to jump off. Not fair, they lost. Its just bad manners to shoot people abandoning a lost ship :wink:
I got to remember that one for a few extra kills.
I can't get over how much more fun it is when your parachute works.
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

so how do you get a titan survivor pin? I could never figure that one out? I almost had my gold support badge lst night but their titan blew up before my 20th kill... damn you Grimp's sentry gun!
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

You bail off the Titan after the core is destroyed. Parachute down and run a few steps before it explodes.
Thats how LoneWolf told me and it worked.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

What ever the server we were on last night had probably the least lag I have seen yet and Sandy and I were using the VoIP thing.
Maybe it was because nobody else in my house was on at the time, but it was pretty good. I am begining to think some of it is due to upload speeds of my cable. Seems the games are demanding more upload with VoIP and all. My cable is 3 MEG down and only 128 or 256 MEG up. I may have to move to FIOS.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:What ever the server we were on last night had probably the least lag I have seen yet and Sandy and I were using the VoIP thing.
Maybe it was because nobody else in my house was on at the time, but it was pretty good. I am begining to think some of it is due to upload speeds of my cable. Seems the games are demanding more upload with VoIP and all. My cable is 3 MEG down and only 128 or 256 MEG up. I may have to move to FIOS.
Perfectly good TS server, and you're using laggy VOIP.
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I tried going to the perfectly good TS server and nobody is ever there :D