Wow - Pandaria

A place for us to talk about World of Warcraft.
[JiF]Antman
Forum User

Wow - Pandaria

Post by [JiF]Antman »

anyone still play? :) been a while since I've checked in at [Jif] Stills looks teeming with activity as it did back in 2007

I play a horde rogue on US-Dethecus
[JiF]Ziggy
[JiF] Founder

Re: Wow - Pandaria

Post by [JiF]Ziggy »

Well... Umm. Yeah - It's only been like 5 years since you checked in :) About as long as me probably! I saw the automated message from the board s/w with your handle on it, and I kind of felt like I had to at least say hello. Recognizing that you posted in an archived forum, I'm not expecting a lot of WoW responses though. It was never my game - but Jimbo played it for a while. TTFN!
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Wow - A Ziggy and an Antman post. These guys predate my existence in The Jar. Good to hear from them both. :) One can wander away from the The Jar for a while, but the spirit of JiF sticks with you.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

:shock: Maybe the Mayans are right! :P

Good to hear from ya Antman! I have a 6 month active subscription but haven't played in months lol. I signed up for a year to get the Diablo 3 stuff. I'm now playing Diablo 3. So much fun!
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Ghosts!!!
[JiF]Antman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Antman »

ahh yes! lol I'm also playing diablo III but have been moving at a snails pace... I haven't really been that much into the hack/slash genre but I do love the loot! which I guess more then makes up for it. Also enjoyed quite a bit of Neverwinter nights. Good to see you all also! Mike, Tissueman, Ziggy! Brings back fond memories... ah the TFC custom map rotation those were the days. I still remember the layout of those old maps *tear* has Thos been around?

a moment of silence as we reminisce.

Canalzon
Maya
Crossover2
Dustbowl
Openfire
Osaka
Rats
Rock2
Security
Hunted
Nuclear