The BF3 Who's who of Hackers

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

The BF3 Who's who of Hackers

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I was looking at some stats online the other day & was interested to see what the number 1 players at different stats had recorded.
Then I found the following Headshot distance stat if you look at them then play the game & try to work how far that is you can only come to 1 conclusion :shoot:

http://bf3stats.com/leaderboard/pc_headshdist#start_0
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: The BF3 Who's who of Hackers

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Hi Gav,

I came across these vids a while back actually and I'm not sure its fair to call peopel hackers onthis basis
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... BF3&nfpr=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Hmmm still not convinced you could see almost 5,000m that is more than half as much again as your 1st video.
Second 1 the chap seems to pick up a target at the centre of the crane (although I don't see it myself) then he goes up to allow for bullet drop, but he goes right as well. Is that to allow for the spin of the earth or something?
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

[JiF]Lt Gav wrote: Is that to allow for the spin of the earth or something?
LOL

I say one video on Firestorm where the guy obviously has a friend working with him, he shoots along the centre line of the road and gets a multi km headshot, but it is over a hill and he cannot see the target so the other guy must be standing on the center line as well
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula