Back Home Again

[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Back Home Again

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Many of you know I'm a frequent traveler. I just got back from visiting my grandkids in NC. It was a great visit. I got to watch Adam (10) play Modern Warfare and Skyrim on the XBox for hours. I also got to watch My Little Pony and Fresh Beat with Ellen (6) and Transformers with both of them. Oh and I got to play Elmo on the IPad with Natalie (2). Now that I am back I'll be on-line again. I'll have to look into this EOD thing. I used to really like that mod before BFVietnam came out and took the market away with a poorer game.

I just looked at my Mini Frequent Knifing Card and he only has to knife me three more times and I get the 11th knifing 'free'. :)

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Re: Back Home Again

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

watch out he's working on multiple knife - tonight he got three in a row before he was TK'd. Of course I immediately apologized for the TK but I don't think he believed me.
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

It was a lot of fun playing last night and it was nice to see the JiF server well populated. I had an interesting experience on Karkand last night. I spawned at the warehouse (F) like I normally do as support and dropped an ammo pack, set up some C4 and waited for Jimbo to show up. He's normally my first kill followed by Gib or Gav or Mini or whoever is in squad with him picking me off. Nobody on my team spawned at G to pick up armor so I figured I needed to take a tank up front. I changed to engineer for the rest of the game. At the end of the game I noticed I was getting points for resupply. Evidently my ammo pack was found by someone at the end of the game. I didn't realize an ammo pack could last that long.

Mini is slipping unless he has sub-let his knifing franchise to Gav. Gav knifed me one time giggling like a school girl. He seemed to enjoy it immensely. I'm so happy to add to his gaming experience. Wonder who Mini will sell the franchise to tonight.

Tissue
[JiF]pop51
Forum User

Post by [JiF]pop51 »

I also had a good time last nite, although I had local internet issues which dumped in the middle of one of my best games ever and when I got back on I scored only 250points .Still had a good time.good to see the server full.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I had sooo much fun on that Karkand map. I learn from watching other people when I'm playing & found a great place to put a spawn beacon at the F flag. Even though it is out in the open you don't parachute in you start behind cover on the ground.
The enemy had F & G so were all watching across the water which enabled me to get behind them easily & rack up a few knife kills.
Eventually I had stirred up a hornets nest as every time I got killed & spawned in again at their flag I could see at least 4 enemy keep hunting round F. I just kept coming back at them time & again tying up enemy from fighting other people. Really felt liked I had done my bit for the team after that map.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

[JiF]Lt Gav wrote:I just kept coming back at them time & again tying up enemy from fighting other people. Really felt liked I had done my bit for the team after that map.
Gav, you were quite a pain on that map. Many people don't realize that tying up enemy resources can be key to winning a battle. That is why a well hidden sniper can be so effective. People get mad and start hunting him down. I've been known to start to 'gray' a flag just to get that tank to come back. I run off and hide and repeat until I'm dead or the tank finally leaves. At one point, I got on the Kornet and was able to pick off a couple of armored vehicles who decided to stop on the road up the hill and fire down into E. The big mistake both of them made was trying to engage me while sitting still allowing me to hit them much easier. The second vehicle got me, but by the time they did I had the missile on top of them so I got the kill. What I love about the game is that it is not all brute force. You can be very effective playing cat and mouse as you demonstrated so well. We kept killing you, but at one point we must have had half our team on G and F trying to hunt you down while your team capped all the other flags. Well done!

Tissue