Cool things that happened to me on....

[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Cool things that happened to me on....

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

I had an awesome (and I think devine) save the other night and it inspired me to start this thread about things that happen that are really out of the ordinary - not just once in a map occurrences but once in a lifetime thiongs that you could not repeat if you tried.

I was playing SqDM on Davamand which takes place in the building complex under the Base Jump cliff before the tunnel. I was on a roll laying waste to all around me and my squad was tied for the lead at 44 kills. I slotted two guys inside the large building with the walkways and heard the IFV coming so I hightailed it up stairs dropping a claymore behind , I went into the darkened corner on the 2nd level where there are two generator type things as i needed to reload my guns and re-arm.
As I was reloading I saw the hit indicator that told me my claymore had got a bad guy but no kill so I rushed to the top of the stairs just in time to put a round into the enemy and drop him. I placed another claymore and looked at the score briefly - it was 49 all between my squad and another. Next thing I know I am being dragged back as someone tries to knife me - Noooo I think, we can't lose this - when BANG! the claymore I dropped kills the guy mid-stab, as he dragged me back he must have triggered it. I took damage but lived and we won the round my score was 27-5 and I got an MVP 1 ribbon as well.

what a result!
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Cool things that happened to me on....

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Awesome story, Zouga. My favorite kill was on BF42. I was in a jeep being chased by a Sherman. I rounded a corner and hopped out to drop a mine hoping the Sherman wouldn't notice it as it rounded the corner. The momentum of my jeep took it up a small hill. It stopped and rolled back down onto the mine I just dropped killing me. I still get a chuckle out of that one.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.