My BF3 Journey

[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

My BF3 Journey

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

I've modified my playing and my K/D ratio has taken a big step up. This has been a combination of improved usage of weaponry choices and tactics. Well that and being in a good squad of JiF'ers. I finished several matches last night with a positive K/D. I've been running about a 0.44 average to date.

On attack I have gone to using suppressed weapons to hide my position. On defense I like support with a lot of bullets. I've been killed too many times reloading on defense. I get quite a few suppression assists and don't worry about running out of ammo. I've also been switching between assault and engineer more depending on the map. If I need a longer punch I like assault. That and I just seem to be getting in the flow of the game.

By watching Gav, Doc and Gib move I'm taking more advantage of cover and not blindly running around corners ending up as the 'bait'. So it's taken me almost 100 hundred hours of play, but I'm learning.

Jimbo and I ended up 1st and 2nd on one map so we both must be learning. :) On the other hand, I'm still 'mostly likely to get knifed' on any map.

It has been fun gaming with a bunch of JiF'ers again.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Gib

Re: My BF3 Journey

Post by [JiF]Gib »

That's awsome news Tissue!

Here I thought you were just stuck to me/Gav/Doc like glue on some matches but you were actually astutely observing all this time how we play.

The sleeper has awakened! :medit:

Now wake up Jimbo, he's passwed out again :faint: , damn that narcolepsy. :keep:

Gib
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Contrary to popular belief I'm not always looking at something shiny. I really need to watch Smuckers more. He's a master of the MAV and other devices.
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

:roll: I got 2kils with the MAV and 25 survaliance ribbons last knight on wake. It was really fun watching the battle from above. :roll:
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

So I was really pleased on the last map last night when I got to the MCOM and was able to blow it up. Then I realized there were only 5 people per side. Kinda let the air out of my balloon.
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Smuckers - try that on Tehran Highway. It's like watching a war movie, and even beter when you can call out positions on TS.