F1

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]DaftGeordie
Forum User

F1

Post by [JiF]DaftGeordie »

Hey goodl luck to Lewis Hamilton today in Australia I'm getting up at 6am to see him storm to victory!!!!! :evil: :evil:
I know you americans don't understand this type of racing were you actually have to turn your steering wheel in the opposite direction LOL :clap: :clap:
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: F1

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

LOL - I'm a big Hamilton fan too but you can't overlook Jensen, he has hidden class.
I just hope McLaren can do it this year - I hate Vettel
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I prefer Jenson
Lewis is just a bit too much for me. His attitude hasn't been right since his championship win.
Still at least my favourite team has 2 British drivers to cheer for.
I should be a Red Bull fan as they are based in my county.
Missed all the coverage as I've been way to busy today.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

I gotta agree Gav, lewis has changed bith attitude and driving style since his win - he has let the hype go to his head
Hopefully he can put in a good season this year though and cut down on the unforced errors - the McLaren is looking good this year so we can only hope that Redbull don't pull some semi-legal mod out of the bag and leave others behind. Will be interesting to see if Vettel can compete in car that is not the best on the grid
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]DaftGeordie
Forum User

Go Hammy Go!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

hope he can convert pole into a win this week
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Button it you 2 :lol:
Maclaren 1 - 2 in qualifying lets hope it's 1 - 2 at the end :viva:
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

role reversal - Button did a lewis and had an unnecessary accident
Hamilton let down by team in both pit-stops
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Unbelievable - Hamilton let down by the pit crew 4 times in 3 races now - what a joke!
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]DaftGeordie
Forum User

Still nice to see the teams so close on performance :thumbup:
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

It's proper racing now. I think I heard someone say the stat that you have to go back to the 1980's to find a season where 4 different drivers won the 1st 4 races.
I think some mechanics at McLaren might be getting a P45 tomorrow.
[JiF]DaftGeordie
Forum User

Once again Hamilton drives the wheels off his car to get dropped in the brown stuff by his team is it cos he's black?
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I seriously think there is something afoot at McLaren with Hamilton.
It's too many things now to be coincidence. Wrong amount of fuel put in yesterday so he starts from last instead of 1st.
Then today someone accidently leaves an obstruction that he has to drive over to get out of the pit. Sorry but way too many problems which for a top team should not be happening & you don't see happening in the lesser teams.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

What's that Lewis? Another race - another mistake, no no, it is just coincidence that's all.

Yes I know we messed up the pit stops and cross threaded your wheel nuts and didn't clear the wheels and didn't fill the tank and messed up the timings of the stops so you got held up but it can all be explained by pure dumb chance...honestly

If Hamilton misses out on the championship this year by a few points it will be all the team's fault - I honestly cannot see him staying if he doesn't win - unless they up his pay by an order of magnitude.

Mclaren clearly have the best car and Lewis is driving out of his skin, not making mistakes like he has done in previous years, 24th place to 7th in a car set up to lead the race is outstanding, Jensen is being left in the dust
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]DaftGeordie
Forum User

Lewis Hamilton......screwed up pit stop....never!!!!!......I see a pattern forming here somewhere,and how much was Maldanardo paid??? oops I forgot he has lots of money already so it must have been an accident :razz: