Mini Has Landed on the website

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

Mini Has Landed on the website

Post by [JiF]MiniBadger »

;D Hi Guys dad let me join so get ready to :shoot: the enemy!

:D
Hello there
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Mini Has Landed on the website

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Welcome aboard Mini. Just give us a sec to straighten out the place. Jimbo's been leaving C4 all over the place again. Stinky may be around somewhere, but he's hard to find hiding out somewhere looking for something to shoot at. Gib and Gav are conducting a Javelin class later this evening. Doc will be giving jeep driving lessons or as I like to call them -- low level jeep flying. I'll be tidying up a bit though it takes a while as there are so many shiny things to distract me here. Little red lights and bright white lights that I tend to walk into. Top, Kelly, Phantom, Melon and Cam are playing MAV tag out back. So take a seat, sit back and relax.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Hi Mini , welcome to the forums , be careful that your dad doesn't steal your BF3 place when you are posting messages here. :)
[JiF]MiniBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]MiniBadger »

L(

)L

!

Fix the puzzle

-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:31 pm --
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked wrote:Hi Mini , welcome to the forums , be careful that your dad doesn't steal your BF3 place when you are posting messages here. :)
LOl :viva: :viva: :viva: Join the party guy one right dude smiley thing :| Thanks.

-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 pm --

:wave:
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman wrote:Welcome aboard Mini. Just give us a sec to straighten out the place. Jimbo's been leaving C4 all over the place again. Stinky may be around somewhere, but he's hard to find hiding out somewhere looking for something to shoot at. Gib and Gav are conducting a Javelin class later this evening. Doc will be giving jeep driving lessons or as I like to call them -- low level jeep flying. I'll be tidying up a bit though it takes a while as there are so many shiny things to distract me here. Little red lights and bright white lights that I tend to walk into. Top, Kelly, Phantom, Melon and Cam are playing MAV tag out back. So take a seat, sit back and relax.
............................................... . ..... ................................................................................................ :shoot: :shh:
Tissue
Funny!!!1 :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
Hello there
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Welcome to our mad little world Mini. :viva:
Always good to know that you're cool letting us old chaps hang out with the you!
Remember your JiF 'Uncles' will always have your 6 :D
[JiF]CowHide
Forum User

Post by [JiF]CowHide »

Welcome to the boards mini! To celebrate I think you should knife Tissueman! :P ;)
Image Image
"Moo Sarge, I said Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!"
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]CowHide wrote:Welcome to the boards mini! To celebrate I think you should knife Tissueman! :P ;)
:razz: :lol:
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Welcome Mini - Glad to see you here. You are a blast to game with, well unless you kill me like 90 times in a row like the other night. Even then it was fun!
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Hi Mini, welcome to the forums! :pada:
[JiF]Daterminaytah
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Daterminaytah »

welcome aboard ... always fun gaming w/you n your pop's

Dater
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Hi Mini - welcome to JiF

Unfortunately you will not have the pleasure of sneaking up on me with your knife unless you can convice that father of yours to buy you a PS3

(*laughs to himself in anticipation of tonight's dinner time conversation)
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula