Goat Prank

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Goat Prank

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I don't know if it true or not, but pretty damn funny! :lol:
A group of Montana high school students played a
prank: they let three goats loose in the school
building.

But before they let them go, they painted numbers
on the sides of the goats: 1, 2 and 4.

The best part of the prank was when, after they had
rounded up the three goats, the school
administrators spent the rest of the day looking
for goat #3.
ImageImage
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Re: Goat Prank

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

I have heard of this, but think it is an urban legend and the city or school changes from one story to another. Still funny though
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Yeah, I've seen it in a few towns myself that's why I question it. Still, I hope it's based on actual events some where lol.
ImageImage
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Actually it is not a legend. I am PROUD to say that my class did this for our senior prank, way back in umm 1982!
The only difference is we used pigs, not goats as well as using 4 pigs with 1,2,3,5 painted on them.
Believe me this was WAY better than our junior class prank of putting a bottle of fox urine in the school furnace.
With the pigs we got to watch the school admin staff go through the school for two days looking for number 4. :lol:

The fox urine actually made us go to school 5 days longer than we were supposed to, it stunk so bad they had to close the school for 5 days to get the furnace cleaned and the building aired out. Since we missed that week they made us add a week to the end of the school year and punished us by not using the air conditioner.

Our sophomore prank was shooting an oxygen bottle from the welding shop over the shop onto the football field.
Let’s just say none of us ended up being a rocket engineer! The angle of the ramp we built was just a kilter off,
just enough for the bottle to not go over the building, but it did put one nice dent in the brick wall!
It pushed a patch close to a square foot in about 4 inches.

Thankfully none of us ever got caught and to this day we laugh about these and the other stupid stuff, (Remember that all of our younger Jiffers - STUPID) stuff we use to do.

Ahh soo many stories from a youth well spent! :thumbup:
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

:lol:

Nice Top, that beats the hell outta our pranks. We drilled a hole in a tennis ball, filled them with black powder(friens dad has a reloader for shells) and made homemade fuses. This was really stupid but one night we went up to test them at the high school dumpster. The dumpster survived but man what a loud BOOM! We laughed so hard as we ran. Then a patrol car came by and we dove in a field and they didn't see us. Not wanting the excitement to end for the evening yet, I jumped up and yelled "COPS!" and took off across the field. My buddies had no choice but to do the same, all the while cursing my name and laughing as we blazed a trail home.

Ah good times, fond memories. We laughed about that for some time.

Don't do this at home folks, you may get the Darwin Award lol or land in jail.

GIb
[JiF]curtis
Forum User

Post by [JiF]curtis »

love this thread mike, spread it to some friends of mine who are teachers & they couldn´t stop laughing.... besides... what impresses me most is the fact, that we´re so trained to think in some kind of schemas, g1!!!
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

I do want to clarify the pigs. They were more piglets than pigs. Old enough to be away from the sow but a LONG way from being a grown pig. Maybe 20, 25 lbs. So small they could hide just about anywhere and so much fun watching the staff trying to catch them.
If I was to do this prank again I would grease them as well.. :think: Now that would have been an EPIC prank.